Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reminds me of this. 🤣
F331C290-13FA-4579-BF7D-8531DF57091F.jpeg

Dinner was 2 hot links in hot dog rolls with French's yellow mustard. Sided with tomato slices. Salt, pepper, and olive oil on the tomato slices. Washed it down with some Mug root beer.

Tonight Mrs. Doom made steak fajitas. They don't sizzle like the restraunts do but they were really good!
I saw a YT video that exposed the smoking fajita plate is just that, a smoke show . They simply pour a little water onto that hot plate right as they're bring it out to diner's table.

I am going to have to try that pineapple trick. Was the center scooped out of it? Or did they just cut the pineapple in half and pile the stuff on it?

I saw these at the store the other day, and figured at only $4, I'd give it a try.
Not the healthiest ingredients list, but I like it! I really like the bbq sauce. Maybe next time I'll char it on the grill to finish it off. Kinda reminds me of a McRib.
Had mine over rice. Green grapes for dessert.
Screenshot_20230328_180216.jpg
20230328_175119.jpg

Last edited:
I saw these at the store the other day, and figured at only $4, I'd give it a try.
Not the healthiest ingredients list, but I like it! I really like the bbq sauce. Maybe next time I'll char it on the grill to finish it off. Kinda reminds me of a McRib.
Had mine over rice. Green grapes for dessert.
View attachment 162515View attachment 162516

You lost me at McRib. 🤣

Back