Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just some simple cheeseburgers tonight
20230324_180156.jpg

Just me and the boy again this weekend. I just made him avocado toasts with a fried egg on top. Spritz with green Cholula hot sauce. Also, baked up frozen cranberry sweet dinner rolls. I had 3 of those rolls myself. Yum!
For me, I baked a frozen personal Marie Callender chicken pot pie.
20230324_192902.jpg

Took my son to a local bank to open a checking account for him. His first. Afterwards we went to a few stores to look for a wallet for him. Didn't like anything we've came across today.
While we were out, we stopped at the 99 for lunch. He had a special Irish burger that is topped with corned beef brisket, coleslaw, and fried pickles. I had the fish tacos. We both enjoyed our lunch.
20230325_115838.jpg

Yesterday, I grabbed a bag of pastrami from freezer to let it defrost for today. This evening, I made my son avocado toasts, topped with pastrami, topped with a fried egg. He approved!
For my dinner concoction, it was pastrami with rice, topped with a couple of fried eggs. Yummy! Cara cara for dessert.
20230325_190642.jpg

Back