Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are definitely some of the best gummies! I just ate about 5oz of these. lol

View attachment 161311
Swung by the local grocery store, coming hone from work. Spotted the Albanese gummy bears. Grabbed the 36oz.
Move over Haribo, these are now my fav gummy bears!.......and a lot cheaper to boot!

Swung by the local grocery store, coming hone from work. Spotted the Albanese gummy bears. Grabbed the 36oz.
Move over Haribo, these are now my fav gummy bears!.......and a lot cheaper to boot!
Haribo are actually not very good imho. I've had several different brands better than those. I mean Ill eat em if nothing else is available cuz I love gummy bears but way down on my list.

Haribo are actually not very good imho. I've had several different brands better than those. I mean Ill eat em if nothing else is available cuz I love gummy bears but way down on my list.
I can only recall ever having Haribo and generic store brands. Like you said, they're all tasty, but these Albanese are definitely the most tasty of the brands I've had.

Okay, you caught me. Gummy candy is one of my weaknesses. Coke bottles, blue sharks... only one brand of gummy bears comes in this house ;):
IMG_20230306_190112369.jpg

A manly dinner tray with bean burrito with peppers and healthy crap in it.

Second is Waya pulling on my hand to get my raisan bran. She did that when Akina was biting my feet. Akina is the landshark with 2 colored eyes.

20230306_200519.jpg

20230306_094116.jpg

Okay, you caught me. Gummy candy is one of my weaknesses. Coke bottles, blue sharks... only one brand of gummy bears comes in this house ;):
View attachment 161380
Challenge accepted! I saw these today at the grocery store. I'll be trying some.

Dinner:
Lots of food left from yesterday's party. So, I did a repeat of the meal. Chicken, Swiss and cheddar cheese, spicy chili bacon jam pressed in the George Foreman grill. Sooo good!!! I think I'm now addicted to this cheese and jam panini. Also had the pizza soup, but this time added bunch of shrimp cocktail to it.
Dessert were ants on a log to use up some of yesterday's celery sticks. Not sure why I don't have this more often. Yum!
20230306_181402.jpg

Sea food Mac and cheese. Crab and shrimp View attachment 161432
I can't remember who it was. Sea cockroaches! 🍤🪳😆🤣
How can anything that looks so good.....be filled with sea cockroaches?

We went out for burgers tonight.....food of the gods baby!

How can anything that looks so good.....be filled with sea cockroaches?

We went out for burgers tonight.....food of the gods baby!
If I was a God, I could have any food I want... so I'd be eating Lobstah every day baby. The biggest sea cockroach of them all 😊

Last edited:
The dogs end up getting about 10-30% of the tots. depending on much of a fat arse I'm being that night lol
I used to not feed my dogs human food when I was younger but these two are completely spoiled

The dogs end up getting about 10-30% of the tots. depending on much of a fat arse I'm being that night lol
I used to not feed my dogs human food when I was younger but these two are completely spoiled
Oh I meant I'd be full just eating the tots lol.

If I was a God, I could have any food I want... so I'd be eating Lobstah every day baby. The biggest sea cockroach of them all 😊
There was a time when I would the same thing about shrimp: I could it everyday . Until one summer, when I was 16, I spent most of the summer at a cousin's down in Galveston, TX. He had a shrimp boat that went out for a week at a time. I went out as part of the crew and did last a week, but I was done with shrimping after that.
Anyways, there was plenty for me to ear as much as I desire during my stay down there, and I did eat a ton of shrimp. However, mid way through my stay, I got so sick and tired of shrimp. I didn't eat shrimp for years after that summer.
A
Now, a few decades later, I love shrimp all over again.

There was a time when I would the same thing about shrimp: I could it everyday . Until one summer, when I was 16, I spent most of the summer at a cousin's down in Galveston, TX. He had a shrimp boat that went out for a week at a time. I went out as part of the crew and did last a week, but I was done with shrimping after that.
Anyways, there was plenty for me to ear as much as I desire during my stay down there, and I did eat a ton of shrimp. However, mid way through my stay, I got so sick and tired of shrimp. I didn't eat shrimp for years after that summer.
A
Now, a few decades later, I love shrimp all over again.
I get tired of shrimp after eating it every day for a few days. I'm not so sure I'd get tired of lobster though. Never been wealthy enough to try lol

Back