Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It turned the French toast into huge, gooey pieces of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I can see me spreading that on graham crackers, toast, on ice cream, etc. It is pretty darned good.
Last month, I was at Wal-Mart and came across a CTC apple pie edition. It was on clearance for $1.32 for a family sized box 😮 I went ahead and grabbed 3 boxes. It's pretty good!

Definitely graham crackers.
Unless it's @Chubaka then it would be chicken tenders 🤪

You're right @Xraycer - I can't stop eating them. They are definitely the worlds best. But they are also lyers!
Untitled153_20230304132545.png

I'm thinking that's Nutella.

I always remember a 5th grade teacher who loves dipping his McDonald's fries into vanilla milk shake.
Fries and vanilla shake are a perfect match, been doing that forever.

JIF had cinnamon peanut butter for a while, they also had maple and peanut butter, but mixing maple syrup and peanut butter is something we've done since I was a kid.

All this hype around this Albanese gummies got me curious cuz I LOVE gummies! Guess Ill see for myself.

View attachment 161233
Oh, they have sour ones! Those will be in my next order. Not a fan of peach flavoring, ever since I got hammered on peach schnapps, I can't stand the smell of artificial peach flavoring 😜

Oh, they have sour ones! Those will be in my next order. Not a fan of peach flavoring, ever since I got hammered on peach schnapps, I can't stand the smell of artificial peach flavoring 😜
Lol
I had a bad experience with peach schnapps as well. Just hearing peach schnapps brings me right back to the nausea of that night 🤢

Lol
I had a bad experience with peach schnapps as well. Just hearing peach schnapps brings me right back to the nausea of that night 🤢
Mine is Gin. Got alcohol poisoning on it in high school. Never again. The smell of it makes me gag.

Never been hung over or sick. I have woke up worse then I went to bed. I quit mixing and matching and can now handle my liter. Beam vanilla. 😁😇😬

I did find the ground 10 houses from home on a four Loco before the got pulled. 😳 that was my high-school days.

Sister made home made za.

20230304_192838.jpg

We hosted a small family birthday party today. We set up a make your own grilled cheese "station". There was also chicken Caesar salad and pizza soup. The pizza soup was fantastic! Think zuppa Toscana with a tomato base and clumps of ricotta, but with no cream nor kale. The sandwiches were then finished in either a George Foreman grill or a waffle iron.
For my sandwich, I chose muenster and pepperjack and decided to add thin slices of salami from the hor douvres tray. Lastly, I spotted a jar of spicy chili bacon jam and decided to go for it. I'm glad I did because it was a fantastic sandwich!

For dinner, I decided to finish up the last of the leftover taco meat. Mixed it with rice, pepperjack cheese, and shrimp cocktail from the party. Tapatio for a bit of heat. Yum!
20230305_200302.jpg

Back