Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, you told me that before, and I may just try that one of these days. It's not a sammy I endulge in too often though. I call it the Heart Breaker for a reason.

It is on whole grain oatnut bread
🤪
You've gone earthy crunchy on us?

BBQ chicken pizza for lunch!!! 🤤
20230124_112004.jpg

Turkey and provolone, it wasn’t bad, it’s just WAY OVERPRICED! I had a card for free drink and chips but Damn! It was still expensive for a smallish sandwich.. 🤷‍♂️

Maybe I’m just an old tightazz.. 🙃
Hey, hey, I resemble that! 😆

By me, the regular, which is about 10" long, goes for about $10. A Subway footlong averages about $9. Jersey Mike's meats is better quality than Subway's, and I get a lot more meat at JM than Subway. So, it is pricey, but it is today's market prices for sub franchises.
When I swing into the mall, I do get sticker shock on the prices of other smaller sub franchises.

Yea buddy! 😋
35638186-DFB5-4BEF-98C9-502B9A01C312.jpeg

Hey, hey, I resemble that! 😆

By me, the regular, which is about 10" long, goes for about $10. A Subway footlong averages about $9. Jersey Mike's meats is better quality than Subway's, and I get a lot more meat at JM than Subway. So, it is pricey, but it is today's market prices for sub franchises.
When I swing into the mall, I do get sticker shock on the prices of other smaller sub franchises.

Yea I’m just tight… 🤣
I can buy stuff to bring a lunch for most of the week for the price of one meal. 😉

Yea I’m just tight… 🤣
I can buy stuff to bring a lunch for most of the week for the price of one meal. 😉
I'm a work breakfast and lunch packer myself. Lunch typically consists of leftovers. We have a Dunkin Donuts in the hospital, but I still make my own coffee since we have Keurig machines available in many depts. Once a month or so, I do treat myself to a meal, either at Dunks or at the cafeteria.

Last edited:
So a Monte Cristo is a ham and cheese sandwich on french toast basically. Yeah, I have made that before. Didn't know that's what it's called 🤪

Next time instead of bread, I'll use pancakes, dipped in eggs, and deep fry it for ya Xray 😁

So a Monte Cristo is a ham and cheese sandwich on french toast basically. Yeah, I have made that before. Didn't know that's what it's called 🤪

Next time instead of bread, I'll use pancakes, dipped in eggs, and deep fry it for ya Xray 😁
close, but you dip it in raspberry jelly. sounded so bizarre that I ordered one and it was awesome. Bennigan's used to have a really good Monte Christo.

I'm not a fan of the mustard bath,
Thats cuz you're Asian :p
My wife doesn't like mustard either nor do virtually all the Filipinos that I've ever met lol

But, what truly brings me joy with this post is that I know @Doom! is somewhere, reading this, stuck in gridlock and vomiting in his mouth 😆
I shoulda tagged him in the post lol

close, but you dip it in raspberry jelly. sounded so bizarre that I ordered one and it was awesome. Bennigan's used to have a really good Monte Christo.
That is very interesting. So I reinvented the Monte Cristo it seems 🤪

Oh, and another weird combo, that sounds terrible, but I actually love is Arby's Jalapeno bites and Bronco Berry sauce. Jalapeno, cheese, breading, and a sweet berry sauce... weird, but it works.

A guy I worked with turned me onto the whole jelly on breakfast sandwiches thing. It made sense, and tasted good, so I started adding it to my bacon egg and cheese biscuits at McD's. The first time I made my own breakfast sandwich with jelly, I thought, why not add peanut butter? I always put it on my pancakes. That is the killer ingredient. Of course, peanut butter goes with just about anything.

Thats cuz you're Asian :p
My wife doesn't like mustard either nor do virtually all the Filipinos that I've ever met lol
Nah, I like mustard, just not in the can with sardines. I love it on hot dogs, soft pretzels, ham sandwiches......

Back