Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Munching on some gold fish while working.
PXL_20230122_204549199.jpg

Allergic?
Pretty much all fruit. Almost anything that grows on a tree. And most raw green veggies. Makes eating healthy almost impossible.

Mrs. Doom is allergic to vanilla beans (she's ok with imitation) so we always say when the time comes we will eat a banana split and go out together.

Pretty much all fruit. Almost anything that grows on a tree. And most raw green veggies. Makes eating healthy almost impossible.

Mrs. Doom is allergic to vanilla beans (she's ok with imitation) so we always say when the time comes we will eat a banana split and go out together.
That is horrible and hilarious at the same time!

I love me a crab cake with some old bay. This is weird but my dad buts old bay on his vanilla ice cream. Yea it's weird. I guess it tastes good.
O yea!! These def rival Ocean City's!!

From a restaurant in Middletown, MD -Fratelli's Italin and Seafoid.

Beef and bean chilli over rice. I added 2 cut up hot links, cheese, fresh scallions and Valentina's hot sauce. Dessert was peach yogurt.

I finished off the casserole this morning, and Breydon had a bowl of Oops All Berries.

Speaking of Oops All Berries, I wonder why they named it that? I mean, if there was a mistake at the factory, it would have happened while bagging the cereal. So why did they print the Oops All Berries bag beforehand? Do they have someone in the art department there with the gift of foresight? If so, why didn't he/she speak up? Were they afraid of revealing their hidden talent? Do they dress up in a red jumpsuit wearing their blue underoos on the outside of their clothes and fight crime at night? If so, maybe the lack of sleep clouded their judgement? Hmm.

But since the bags of cereal made it all the way through the factory and off to the retail stores, it really makes me question the entire packaging department, and the quality control department at Cap'n Crunch. Management itself needs to be evaluated, all the way to the Cap'n himself! The whole product is suspect, and this whole goof needs to be looked into immediately.

Or maybe the Cap'n is a sick, sadistic individual who planned this all along, as part of some evil plan. I always did think he looked a little off. The whole green poo thing makes me wonder as well 🤔🤫🤪

I finished off the casserole this morning, and Breydon had a bowl of Oops All Berries.

Speaking of Oops All Berries, I wonder why they named it that? I mean, if there was a mistake at the factory, it would have happened while bagging the cereal. So why did they print the Oops All Berries bag beforehand? Do they have someone in the art department there with the gift of foresight? If so, why didn't he/she speak up? Were they afraid of revealing their hidden talent? Do they dress up in a red jumpsuit wearing their blue underoos on the outside of their clothes and fight crime at night? If so, maybe the lack of sleep clouded their judgement? Hmm.

But since the bags of cereal made it all the way through the factory and off to the retail stores, it really makes me question the entire packaging department, and the quality control department at Cap'n Crunch. Management itself needs to be evaluated, all the way to the Cap'n himself! The whole product is suspect, and this whole goof needs to be looked into immediately.

Or maybe the Cap'n is a sick, sadistic individual who planned this all along, as part of some evil plan. I always did think he looked a little off. The whole green poo thing makes me wonder as well 🤔🤫🤪
They probably wanted to use "Ah, Crap!", but the lawyers nixed the idea.

They probably wanted to use "Ah, Crap!", but the lawyers nixed the idea.
Well, I guess they are at least man enough to admit their mistakes, and put it right on the bag for all to see. If it had been made in China, they would have just labled the bag "Xiao Crunch" and not cared what the consumer thought when they found out there were no regular yellow cereal pieces in the bag.

Back