Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daughter took us to Grain craft bar and food for brunch. Well, she didn't have a car for her first year on campus, so it was us that actually took her. This place caters to mostly college kids, so the prices are very reasonable.
They had a very interesting menu. My daughter got the apple crumble pancakes. They were massive! Like 14" diameter! I got the scrapple cheesesteak breakfast hoagie.
1015221215b.jpg
1015221215.jpg

Today I had cheesy chicken and rice. Very little because I am back on my very strict diet.

Do those pancakes count as touching? 🤣
According to her, no 🙄

Dinner tonight was at Bonefish Grill. Really nice, classy set-up, yet laid back, casual atmosphere. Prices were very reasonable considering the laid out of the place. We had 4 different types of fish at the table: salmon, tuna, swordfish, and mahi mahi. Everyone really liked their orders. I got the tuna poke bowl. I also really liked the white mango sangria!
1015221809a.jpg

Last night I had a PB&J for dinner and a Hot Fudge Sunday for dessert. I'm all about nutrition. 🤣
That's not bad. I made peanut butter cookies for breakfast. Then had them for lunch 😜

Back