Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steak and roasted/chopped Brussel sprouts. I went a little too hot on the steak and overcooked it by probably 30-45sec. Everything still tasted great but I was disappointed with myself. Oh the shot glass is from cleaning small rc parts 🤣. Dinner was washed down with modelo.
20211229_193921.jpg

@armykyle1 you may have dissappointed yourself, but you still made my mouth juice! 🥲
Don't get me wrong, it was very satisfying. But I'm very critical of how a steak is done. Plus these were a Christmas gift. Not super expensive cuts, but a gift nonetheless.

Since we "canceled" Christmas last weekend, we decided to go kinda big for new years/Christmas this weekend. Here's what I'm working with-
20211229_223545.jpg

I pulled the price tag because I'm embarrassed by how much I spent on beef. I suspect it'll be worth it, though. I'll get a rub (salt, pepper, thyme, heavy coat of garlic butter) on it tomorrow, and post a new pic. Then it'll get a slow smoke on hickory and maybe apple pellets. Might end up edible- who knows...

Since we "canceled" Christmas last weekend, we decided to go kinda big for new years/Christmas this weekend. Here's what I'm working with-
View attachment 139793
I pulled the price tag because I'm embarrassed by how much I spent on beef. I suspect it'll be worth it, though. I'll get a rub (salt, pepper, thyme, heavy coat of garlic butter) on it tomorrow, and post a new pic. Then it'll get a slow smoke on hickory and maybe apple pellets. Might end up edible- who knows...
How the mighty have fallen. Eating like a commoner.
😁

@armykyle1 Yep, mouth still juicing....just keep that disappointment to yourself while I enjoy the moment.

Yes sir!

View attachment 139793

Definitely a weird Christmas for me too lol. Update us on how it turns out!

A wolf eating iguana 🤔....that's a first.

Yeah, I hear JD is a wonderful solvent 😉

I guess it can be 👀👀

So, what are they mainly made from?
Vegetable matter but youd never know it if someone didnt tell you. They look and taste just like pork rinds with some sort of Asian voodoo sprinkled on them! 🤣
A wolf eating iguana 🤔....that's a first.
What are talking about. Crocodile Dundee and I eat iguanas all the time! I always swing by his place on my way to the Philippines for some 'guana and fruit paste made from bat guano. 🤣

View attachment 139793
Beef is always worth the price!

Today is my younger daughter's sweet 16! She didn't want to go out for dinner. Probably because we're old and uncool. So, she requested chicken and broccoli Alfredo from Scola's.
1230211841_compress22.jpg

One of my favorites. In fact, I have a couple Lean Cuisine in the freezer.

Back