Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife got me a sorta Dutch Oven thing called a Cloche. It is a big flour pot shaped thing made of clay material that can be heated to 475 degrees and cook a loaf of bread. Every weekend I make bread now. It is so easy. Water, flour, yeast, salt and sugar mix it up, play with tiny trucks. Mash it around, play with tiny trucks, cook it, play with tiny trucks you get the idea.
Id say you got it down to a science. Amazing how a few ingrediants makes that, but there is a paragraph of ingrediants bought in the store bread

I am trying to only eat real food. I feed my dogs real food.
People have been baking bread for thousands of years. I think it cost like 2.00 for a nice loaf of sourdough bread or Asiago cheese bread . They sell them in the store six or seven bucks and they go moldy pretty quick. The home made bread would last all week if we did not eat it in three days.

My wife got me a sorta Dutch Oven thing called a Cloche. It is a big flour pot shaped thing made of clay material that can be heated to 475 degrees and cook a loaf of bread. Every weekend I make bread now. It is so easy. Water, flour, yeast, salt and sugar mix it up, play with tiny trucks. Mash it around, play with tiny trucks, cook it, play with tiny trucks you get the idea.
Hot, freshly baked bread is the best!

A couple of years ago, I got into baking this "no knead" bread, after coming across it on YT. Only used 3 ingredients: flour, water, rapid yeast.
It's do simple and soooooo good!

I need to start making this again during the weekends.
1008191859.jpg

Just had lunch (at work). Trader Joe's lamb vindaloo. It's a frozen meal. First time trying it. I'm going to be getting more!
0105221214.jpg

Hot, freshly baked bread is the best!

A couple of years ago, I got into baking this "no knead" bread, after coming across it on YT. Only used 3 ingredients: flour, water, rapid yeast.
It's do simple and soooooo good!

I need to start making this again during the weekends.View attachment 140105
Try adding just a little honey with some warm water to the yeast. Let it go wild for ten minutes. It will give you a little sweetness and big airy dough.

Susan whipped up fettuccine with meatballs in a creamy red sauce. She also sauteed zucchini spaghetti for some greenage.
0106221906.jpg

You can't just say, Pop-tart! What kind, Man?!
Cinnamon Brown Sugar
Costco chicken on a Ceasar with some fancy grocery store ciabatta.
View attachment 140173
And a probe droid for company.
This is not the Ceasar Salad your looking for!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I'm having something less horrifying, yes Mrs. Doom made dinner last night, so todays lunch is leftover Stir fried chicken, baby corn, snow peas, carrots, broccoli, over rice with orange sauce. :)

IMG_20220107_121730386.jpg

Back