Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For dinner tonight, my wife made beef stew and yellow mashed potatoes. Plenty of red pepper flakes in mine!
This really hit the spot on this cool fall day!
View attachment 135553
Looks and sounds good, we had chicken and stuffing, sorry no pics, but it was gooood. :)

Looks and sounds good, we had chicken and stuffing, sorry no pics, but it was gooood. :)
Heck yeah, chicken and stuffing always hit the spot for me! Shh.....don't tell my wife, but I'm still a fan of Stove Tops Stuffing, and make it some of those times when she's away.
Dude, that looks like my kinda meal.
Bro, this was her best batch yet!

Fresh French bread would have made this meal perfect, for me.

I have never made pizza dough, and have never really messed with making any breads. But here lately I have been messing with it. Made some killer biscuits, and next I want to try some garlic naan bread. If I can get that down, gonna try a curry chicken.

My wife made a large batch of crispy, panko crusted mac-n-cheese for dinner tonight. She also whipped up some chocolate chip scones.
1025211844_compress16.jpg

My wife made a large batch of crispy, panko crusted mac-n-cheese for dinner tonight. She also whipped up some chocolate chip scones.
View attachment 135576
Take some chicken strips and bread em and deep fry em. Then make a spicy honey glaze with honey, ceyenne, little soy sauce, and touch of mustard and drizzle over the chicken strips and pile em on top of the mac and cheese and I'll be right over 😋 Haven't made that in awhile, but dayum it's good. That mac n cheese looks amazing!

I have never made pizza dough, and have never really messed with making any breads. But here lately I have been messing with it. Made some killer biscuits, and next I want to try some garlic naan bread. If I can get that down, gonna try a curry chicken.
Good naan is da bomb!

You want delicious, easy bread recipe?
Take some chicken strips and bread em and deep fry em. Then make a spicy honey glaze with honey, ceyenne, little soy sauce, and touch of mustard and drizzle over the chicken strips and pile em on top of the mac and cheese and I'll be right over 😋 Haven't made that in awhile, but dayum it's good. That mac n cheese looks amazing!
We have a lot of leftover mac-n-cheese from tonight, so my son and I have a plan. We are going to air fry chicken tenders and toss it with hot buffalo sauce, then mix it all in with the mac-n-cheese. We are the 2 in the family that likes our food with flavored heat!

Speaking of spicy honey glaze: my son and I's new favorite wing sauce is just a mixture of honey and sriracha.

Last edited:
Good naan is da bomb!

You want delicious, easy bread recipe?

We have a lot of leftover mac-n-cheese from tonight, so my son and I have a plan. We are going to air fry chicken tenders and toss it with hot buffalo sauce, then mix it all in with the mac-n-cheese. We are the 2 in the family that likes our food with flavored heat!

Speaking of spicy honey glaze: my son and I's new favorite wing sauce is just a mixture of honey and sriracha.
Thanks man. I just took a bite out of my phone. That was pretty darn simple and looks like an awesome bread.

My son loves honey and spicy stuff, so he would love that as well.

On the menu for today - Chili!

It's been cold lately, and rummaging through the fridge and pantry I found hamburger, sausage, chorizo, yellow onions, fire roasted tomatoes, diced tomatoes, black beans, pinto beans, kidney beans, pork & beans, cayenne (lots of cayenne), chili powder, garlic, and a tad bit of sugar to knock the acidity down just a touch.

Add a bit of Monterey Jack, sour cream, and a few chili cheese corn chips and Gordon Ramsay ain't got sh!t on this 😉
20211026_092922.jpg

Last edited:
You guys are giving me the munchies. last night was chili cheese dogs. They were good and I ate to much. We were supposed to have pork roast and mashed potatoes, but the power went out right before my wife could get everything started. Guess what we are having tomorrow night? 🤣

You guys are giving me the munchies. last night was chili cheese dogs. They were good and I ate to much. We were supposed to have pork roast and mashed potatoes, but the power went out right before my wife could get everything started. Guess what we are having tomorrow night? 🤣
Ima have to eat some chili cheese dogs today!

On the menu for today - Chili!

It's been cold lately, and rummaging through the fridge and pantry I found hamburger, sausage, chorizo, yellow onions, fire roasted tomatoes, diced tomatoes, black beans, pinto beans, kidney beans, pork & beans, cayenne (lots of cayenne), chili powder, garlic, and a tad bit of sugar to knock the acidity down just a touch.

Add a bit of Monterey Jack, sour cream, and a few chili cheese corn chips and Gordon Ramsay ain't got sh!t on this 😉
View attachment 135599
Liking the 3 different proteins in that chilli, Bro!

Love me cornbread with my chilli!
PBJ?

Liking the 3 different proteins in that chilli, Bro!

Love me cornbread with my chilli!
If ya count the beans there are 7 proteins 😉 I generally do at least 2 meats, and 4 beans. It changes every time. One time I used cactus in it. That was really yummy.

I sometimes have a peanut butter sammich with chili.

If ya count the beans there are 7 proteins 😉
Bah, that's vegan, hippie talk!

😁
If ya count the beans there are 7 proteins 😉 I generally do at least 2 meats, and 4 beans. It changes every time. One time I used cactus in it. That was really yummy.

I sometimes have a peanut butter sammich with chili.
Interesting! What kind of cactus 🌵?

Bah, that's vegan, hippie talk!

😁

Interesting! What kind of cactus 🌵?
Can't remember, it was too many years ago. I was at the grocery store and they had a jar of cactus spears. I thought I would try them out. They were kinda like pickles, but whole different flavor. I sliced em up and put in some deer chili and everybody loved it.

It been wet for the past 3 days, and last night came really strong winds. A lot of people are without in certain areas are without power. Fortunately, we're not one of them.
So, on this cold, wet day, I figured chicken soup would be nice. I found a recipe online that uses ginger and tumeric. Figured I give it a try. I decided to use a half a chicken to give it even more flavor. Plus, I just enjoy cleaning off the carcass. It was pretty tasty!
1027211915_compress42.jpg

It been wet for the past 3 days, and last night came really strong winds. A lot of people are without in certain areas are without power. Fortunately, we're not one of them.
So, on this cold, wet day, I figured chicken soup would be nice. I found a recipe online that uses ginger and tumeric. Figured I give it a try. I decided to use a half a chicken to give it even more flavor. Plus, I just enjoy cleaning off the carcass. It was pretty tasty!View attachment 135680
Looks good. Those 2 ingredients are also natural blood thinners.🖒

Tonight was Cocoa Krispies and toast. When we got home we were both wiped out, we looked at each other and said cereal for dinner. 🤣
If it satisfies the void, then it's all good!

Had me a bowl of Monster Mash cereal when I got home from work, before I had started making dinner. Monster Mash is a special edition cereal that combines and mixes all the Monster cereals into one. It's kind of a tradition for me to buy one box of each (Boo-berry, Frankenberry, and Count Chocula) every Halloween season.

So, on this cold, wet day, I figured chicken soup would be nice. I found a recipe online that uses ginger and tumeric. Figured I give it a try. I decided to use a half a chicken to give it even more flavor. Plus, I just enjoy cleaning off the carcass. It was pretty tasty!View attachment 135680
That looks yummy. I never made any soup but chili before this year. Then I went nuts and was making it once a week for awhile. Gonna have to try a chicken soup. Got a link?

Back