Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am NOT an alien, I'm just not from here. 😜
LIES! I have google proof!

Untitled137_20220913122615.png

I whipped up about 2lb of pulled pork in the Instant Pot this evening. I added a little Sweet Baby Ray's and El Yucateko hot sauce to the meat. I made a sub out of it using fresh French bread, white American cheese, bread and butter pickles, and avocado. Sweet cantaloupe for dessert. Good stuff!
0913221803a.jpg

I whipped up about 2lb of pulled pork in the Instant Pot this evening. I added a little Sweet Baby Ray's and El Yucateko hot sauce to the meat. I made a sub out of it using fresh French bread, white American cheese, bread and butter pickles, and avocado. Sweet cantaloupe for dessert. Good stuff!View attachment 152534
Pickles are just ewwww. The Avacado which I love, is also dangerous for my species allergies.but the rest, heck yeah!

Pickles are just ewwww. The Avacado which I love, is also dangerous for my species allergies.but the rest, heck yeah!
OMG I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT, I knew there was something wrong with you. You non pickle eater you.:thumbs-down:

Back