Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I was prospecting for gold " just a little hobby", my wife would make up a bunch of breakfast burritos each time we went out and we would chew on them all day long.
It gave me lots of digging energy. :thumbs-up:

Made some breakfast burritos with eggs, bacon, sausage, gravy, and lots of cheese. Yummy!
Susan made sausage gravy and biscuits for breakfast yesterday morning. It was the best biscuits she had ever made, and the best biscuits I've ever had anywhere!

Happy Birthday!!!
200.gif

Funny Mrs. Doom! said she dreamed she made a Boston Cream Pie the other night, she usually makes them around the 4th of July.

At my best friend's, also an rc vet, his wife made an amazing breakfast for dinner. I had 3 stack of fluffy cakes, buttered, maple syrup, sausage links, crispy bacon, scrambled eggs, a glass of strawberry milk. Nap time!

At my best friend's, also an rc vet, his wife made an amazing breakfast for dinner. I had 3 stack of fluffy cakes, buttered, maple syrup, sausage links, crispy bacon, scrambled eggs, a glass of strawberry milk. Nap time!
I love breakfast for dinner!

......and for breakfast!

......and for lunch!

😀

Cheddar cheese and bean burritto. The whole one has some white rice. Both use Ortega medium red sauce.

Attachments

• 20220601_091757.jpg
    20220601_091757.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 13
Susan grilled up burgers and chicken some cinnamon apple sausages tonight after our son's late soccer game. I had a cheeseburger with tomatoes, onions and ketchup. Sided with a sausage link and Cape Cod chips. Washed out down with a Sam Adams Porch Rocker.
Dessert was an M&M cookie ice cream sandwich.

Last edited:
Back