Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mrs. Doom has been craving kabobs, so she just headed out to the local mediterranean place to get us lunch. I'm here waiting for the FedEx guy. ;)
Does this item begin with a V?

Mrs. Doom has been craving kabobs, so she just headed out to the local mediterranean place to get us lunch. I'm here waiting for the FedEx guy. ;)

You waiting for this guy?..😂

1642279400410.png

Attachments

• 1642279400947.png
    1642279400947.png
    1,003.1 KB · Views: 14
Lean Cuisine Potato Bake. This diet is getting extremely old but it's working.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Didn't feel like cooking tonight, so we'd decided on Chinese takeout. Beef, chicken, and shrimp in garlic sauce; pork fried rice; chicken lo mein; boneless spare ribs; egg drop soup.
Oh yeah, these hit all the right spots!
0116221738.jpg

Found these ready made pizza flat bread. Made mine with ground beef and Italian sausage, pepperoni, onions and jalapenos. Sided with a large bowl of Caesar salad with anchovies.
0117221812.jpg

Going to try making some chicken/bean/corn chili in a couple weeks. Never tried anything like it, but while browsing the grocery site I go to for a future order, I just started adding ingredients til something hit me.

Chicken thighs
beans (red beans, Garbonzo beans, or black beans, or maybe a combination)
Corn
Jalapeno's
Monterey Jack cheese
Cilantro
Cumin
Paprika
Cayenne
White pepper
Red pepper flakes
Chicken broth

Maybe I'll add a light roux to thicken it up a tad. Will have to see how it goes.

Going to try making some chicken/bean/corn chili in a couple weeks. Never tried anything like it, but while browsing the grocery site I go to for a future order, I just started adding ingredients til something hit me.

Chicken thighs
beans (red beans, Garbonzo beans, or black beans, or maybe a combination)
Corn
Jalapeno's
Monterey Jack cheese
Cilantro
Cumin
Paprika
Cayenne
White pepper
Red pepper flakes
Chicken broth

Maybe I'll add a light roux to thicken it up a tad. Will have to see how it goes.
How about including some smoky sausages?

How about including some smoky sausages?
I want to keep it all chicken. I though about Chorizo, but opted to not do pork in it. I originally was going to do a chicken noodle soup, but figured chili would be better.

Friends of ours, from around the corner, dropped off a large container of shrimp scampi for us, today. Yep, delish!
Dessert was as a couple of slices of pumpkin bread.
0120221722.jpg

😂😂🤣 just the wording. I havent had a kabob in atleast 20 years!
I want to keep it all chicken. I though about Chorizo, but opted to not do pork in it. I originally was going to do a chicken noodle soup, but figured chili would be better.
I had an all chicken sammich before. Fied chicken buns with grilled chicken inbetween.

Back