Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm having a homemade carnitas rice bowl for breakfast as I'm typing this out. Added cheese, jalapenos, cilantro and Yucateco habanero hot sauce.

I made lasagna for dinner tonight.
0113221759.jpg

I went into the break room (at work) and found this huge pecan pie at the "communal" table 😱

I love pecan pie! That's a very cool box, too!
0114221105.jpg

Last edited:
Been playing with making bread laity and I ordered some sourdough starter.
Anybody ever mess with this stuff? I had no idea.
So I get a wad of gum in the mail about three days later.
I put it in a bowl with two teaspoons water and some flour and it gets all bubbly.

The next day I put it in a jar with about a cup of flour and 2/3 cup of water. Now I have about a quart of bubbly gummy stuff I have to keep in the fridge like a pet and feed from time to time.

Going to make pretzels tomorrow.

Winter is getting ready to show it's face so I just ate some of my wife's home-made chicken and noodles :thumbs-up::thumbs-up:
It'll only be a high of around 11°F today, here. So, soup would be great today.
I bet you slept great after that!
I slept ok. I'm typically not a heavy or lengthy sleeper. Usually only take about 6 hours most nights.

I'd made BaLT for lunch. Bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, and avocado. Added dinner fresh, mild jalapenos in there, just for good measures. Dave's super seeded bread to hold everything together.
0115221320.jpg

Back