Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oatmeal... 🤨😐☹️🤢🤢🤮

🤣
Yea, not a big fan, but the only consistent healthy thing I eat. Took forever to get the right amount of oatmeal/water combo for the right consistency....and timing of when to start eating it....too early and flakes are hard, gross......too late it's cold and gross. It's an art form I tell ya! 😂

Fried quesadillas with chicken, onions, monterey jack, and queso cheese.
20230319_165652.jpg

20230319_170517.jpg

Yea, not a big fan, but the only consistent healthy thing I eat. Took forever to get the right amount of oatmeal/water combo for the right consistency....and timing of when to start eating it....too early and flakes are hard, gross......too late it's cold and gross. It's an art form I tell ya! 😂
I agree about figuring out the consistency to your liking. I used to not care for oatmeal either. Then I did the instant stuff, which really isn't that healthy, but tastes really good. Nowadays, I do the rolled oats, which requires cooking to soften or overnight soaking. I do the overnight oats and add all sorts of healthy chit.

Dinner tonight: Mac n cheese with hot links. Paired it with a Molson Golden.
20230319_185322.jpg

I love me some steel cut oats with apples, bananas, and cinnamon. You gotta get the texture right. Just a little al dente.

Last night was salad. Lettuce, radishes, carrots, cucumber, portabello mushrooms, mixture of feta, goat, and parmesan cheeses, bacon bits, 1000 island dressing and crutons! :)

View attachment 162092

Nice to see you put some veggies in your bread salad. 🤣 No judgement here, by the time I'm done making my salad there is nothing healthy about it.

Last edited:
Last night was salad. Lettuce, radishes, carrots, cucumber, portabello mushrooms, mixture of feta, goat, and parmesan cheeses, bacon bits, 1000 island dressing and crutons! :)

View attachment 162092
That's quite the smorgasbord of cheeses. Just missing a couple of broken up hard boiled eggs 😉

That's quite the smorgasbord of cheeses. Just missing a couple of broken up hard boiled eggs 😉
Agreed. Eggs make any salad better. But Grey could be my salad chef any day. That looks yummy! 😋

Nice to see you put some veggies in your bread salad. 🤣 No judgement here, by the time I'm done making my salad there is nothing healthy about it.
LOL, there is a big pile of veggies there it just gets covered up with cheese, dressing and I LOVE croutons. I dont eat salad cuz its healthy though, I eat it cuz its delicious. At least if I make it the way I like it :)

I need to hard boil some eggs

Back