Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Microwaved Corn dog while changing Batts. Not the best but it's a quick lunch before going put to bash.
20230121_143615.jpg

You mean to tell me you don't like the push-ups popsicles?
Hmm I haven't had those since I was a kid, in the 80's.....but, I guess I did somewhat like them back then. Nowadays, I just don't seek them out. I don't hate it or anything.

Last edited:
Hmm I haven't had those since I was a kid, in the 80's.....but, I guess I did somewhat like them back then. Nowadays, I just don't seem them out. I don't hate it or anything.
Well, to be fair, I think they are Sherbet, but with a little bit of cream added.

Well, to be fair, I think they are Sherbet, but with a little bit of cream added.
I think you're right.

Snacking on animal crackers and chasing it with a beer while watching Abalone Wars tv show, right now.

Last edited:
Peanut butter sammich on whole grain bread and banana for breakfast this morning. Ever since yall started talking about PB&Js I've been eating them like theyre going out of style cuz I havent eaten them in years. :)

20230122_082635.jpg

Child's play 😜

French toast casserole with maple sausage, fried apples, walnuts, and maple syrup.
View attachment 158872
View attachment 158873
Da bomb!
Peanut butter sammich on whole grain bread and banana for breakfast this morning. Ever since yall started talking about PB&Js I've been eating them like theyre going out of style cuz I havent eaten them in years. :)

View attachment 158876
+1. All this talk of pbj, got me craving as well, so I made one yesterday as a snack. Also, accompanied with a banana.

View attachment 158876
I am so jealous of that banana! One of my forbidden fruits. :(
I finished off last nights nachos for breakfast. :thumbs-up:

Eating a corn dog again while charging up batts for today. I miss my corn dogs. Our local chilli's got rid of corn dogs about 4 years ago. So I just get their bacon ranch quesadillas now. Applebee's has a good corn dog but it's about 30 mins away. Me and my dad used to go to white marsh like every other Saturday when he had off. Sometimes we would eat at Applebee's. Sometimes at ledos pizza. And sometimes at the mall. If we go to the mall I just get a blizzard from DQ.
PXL_20230122_180400509.jpg

With Capn' on it! Love it!! Gotta get the "Oops! All Berries" one. Love that one, but turns your poo green! 😂

Took a friend out for a bday lunch today. I got the filet with extra potatoes (cuz I don't do broccoli or asparagus) and he got 2 crab cakes. They were huge! Barely any filler!! Soooo good. 🤤🤤🤤 He was mad I paid cuz of the price so he made me take one of them home! Dinner baby!!! 🤤:thumbs-up:😁✌️
20230122_121314.jpg
20230122_121316.jpg

Back