Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't forget the sound of music. 🤣 🤣 🤣
That's it!
2bXP.gif

And to offset this god awful suggestion, he will need to get a full dose of: First Blood
Ok then, well if we left the comedy genre, you gotta add Bloodsport. Speaking of watching a movie, I am gonna watch Bloodsport and eat some popcorn 😜

Ok then, well if we left the comedy genre, you gotta add Bloodsport. Speaking of watching a movie, I am gonna watch Bloodsport and eat some popcorn 😜
You could get 2 birds with one stone, to cover both comedy and kick-ass, it would absolutely have to be: Deadpool

An adult lunchable… cause I skipped lunch like an IDIOT!! I’m starving and need something before dinner!! 🥴

View attachment 158683

It’s the most delicious thing I’ve ever eaten too!! Amazing what tastes good when your super hungry.
I love triscuts, cheese, and lunch meat!!!

A few years ago we went to Gatlinburg TN. They had a breakfast restaurant. I think it was called flap jacks or something. I got their reese's cup pancake. And it was soo good. We also got like a pecan pancake too.
No sh!t?!?! We are going there this Summer for a Fam reunion!!! I'll have to check that place out! Thanks!! :thumbs-up: 😁✌️

Back