What other cosmetic changes can I do?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidB1126

Team Bomb Pop
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
Not really looking for performance. I just really want to change up some of the looks for my slash
Getting new wheels/tires off of amazon and getting RPM mudflaps. Anything else could I do? 🤔

LED lights?

Not really looking for performance. I just really want to change up some of the looks for my slash
Getting new wheels/tires off of amazon and getting RPM mudflaps. Anything else could I do? 🤔

LED lights?
Maybe some nice lace trim. 🤔

PSX_20240211_195803.jpg

pluck your eyebrows and get a bikini wax
OMG welcome to our world TNT :D :D :D
That was funny chit right there.

Ladies and gentlemen I would like to introduce you to Dainty Daved and his Darling Dingle Balls. :D :D :D

LED lights?
How about a different body, other than the stock one?

Maybe some nice lace trim. 🤔

View attachment 181437
Names the car lacey.

Look up El wire.
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=el+wire&crid=31U7LF43CS6FL&sprefix=el+wire,aps,221&ref=nb_sb_noss_1

Rc neon
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=rc+neon&crid=2Z0VJKOCMYVS3&sprefix=rc+neon,aps,174&ref=nb_sb_noss_1

OMG welcome to our world TNT :D :D :D
That was funny chit right there.

Ladies and gentlemen I would like to introduce you to Dainty Daved and his Darling Dingle Balls. :D :D :D
Proof we can and will corrupt even the strongest.🫠

Last edited:
You can put lipstick on a PIG its still a pig ..LOL like a slash.
to be serious.. metal steering rack with a Way better servo than rtr
Hubs rear mostly . Add longer screws to rear shocks with washers or spacers to correct the curved shock travel geometry

Last edited:
Kid Winning GIF

I have no idea why but I read that in a jingle bell bell song voice 🤣
Just make sure to keep us posted on which upgrade you choose. I like the dingle balls, but plucked eyelashes and a bikini wax would be my second choice 😁

I got some christmas lights
Just need to figure out how to power them

But for real, thinking about getting RPM f/r light buckets as I already have RPM bumpers. Ill see what LED lights I can get off of amazon.
Should be able to plug right into my receiver. Most likely only gonna be powered lights. Not functional like a traxxas proscale kit or something.

Also thinking about what can I do for the rustler aswell.

Got those rpm mudflaps. Pretty good and style ish. And functional too. Got lots of mud over them today. Cleaned them off with a wet shop towel.
Gonna order a led light kit off of eBay near summer time

Might go to Michaels or hobby lobby and find my dingle balls for you guys. Or pom poms

Oh yea, the mudflaps, on how they mount while I was at the track the other day, the mount fell off of the bumper, the screws were exposed on the other side and didn't really stick in much. Don't have any spare 5.5mm nuts on me right now so I just super glued the mount to the screws and bumper.