What music are you listening to RIGHT now?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I've seen Primus 4 or 5 times, Les Claypool is an amazing bass player.
Yeah, I have a friend here that plays a fretless bass and Les is his idol. He plays just like him.

I've seen this guy before on youtube and he is very entertaining. Aside from RC collection, I also have a guitar collection so this is the music I listen to..;)

Good stuff brother ,love listening to folks like this ,more entertaining then high profile musicians!
I also like Shaky Graves ,The Dead South ,Justin Johnson an Beth Hart among many others!.. :thumbs-up:
My kinda music brother. I love simple folk music, and fingerstyle guitar. Lately I have been into a lot of diddly bow musicians and Justin is simply amazing.

You see those break down guitars?.. :cool:
No. That is cool as hell!
I have 8 guitars I think? Even 3d printed one after about a month designing it. Fresh off the printer.
1527900875293.png

After paint and a newly designed pick guard printed with 4 colors.
received_2572005789788821.jpeg

No. That is cool as hell!
I have 8 guitars I think? Even 3d printed one after about a month designing it. Fresh off the printer.
View attachment 132334
After paint and a newly designed pick guard printed with 4 colors.
View attachment 132335

Damn bruh ,cool stuff their!.. :thumbs-up:
Here is another talented person ,shes good ,but some of her music I dont care for!

I have 14 guitars I think and 3 amps.
Only 12 guitar are playable I believe. I've kind of lost interest in playing unfortunately but it will return some day.
Edit: opps, 4 amps, I forgot the one behind my recliner.. ;)

This is just the into to a Star Wars fan fiction film so its very short but when I heard it I was memorized by it. I kept playing it over and over. If you like star wars you should check out the short fan fiction film called bucketheads. This song is epic though.

You ever see that band the HU band ,they have some sick wicked awesome guitars!..😎

Wow. Now that is interesting. I made up a silly song one time after learning some new riffs, and I swear that guy stole my lyrics lol. I even sang it like that. I was just rambling a bunch of gibberish, but it sounded a lot like that language, whatever the hell that is. Very cool!

This is just the into to a Star Wars fan fiction film so its very short but when I heard it I was memorized by it. I kept playing it over and over. If you like star wars you should check out the short fan fiction film called bucketheads. This song is epic though.

I love Buffalo Jones!

Back