what kind of track?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitroman88

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
guys i think I'm going to make a track for nitro rcs somewhere either in my backyard or someplace else but what do you guys think i should make it like?
oval with jumps?
Figure 8 with jumps?
or just kinda zig zag with lots of turns?

feel free to post your track pictures i would love to see them

The kind of track will depend on your driving style and what you like to race on. Do you like straight lines with one or two jumps or do you like a more technical track with whoops section and doubles and triples?. Elevation changes are a nice addition to a track as well

Try doing a search on this site...you might find that others have actually asked that question. I know for a fact that it has been answered, and by several quality people with good information. They posted pics and links to pics and links to other information that would be helpful.

I know...why didn't I post a link or something? I kind of want you to learn the function, but to show that I am not such a bad guy...here's a start:

https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=571&highlight=tracks

https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=191&highlight=tracks

It is amazing what a little search can do...

LOL, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning!!

What? That wasn't polite enough for you? Next time I'll throw in a little Matts6887 style writing...I mean gee, I wouldn't want to offend anyone...;)

not only did someone piss in your cheerios, they must have pissed on you as well

settle down, the guy was just asking a simple question

Last edited:
NitroMan88 - There is a VERY good thread already done on this forum that goes into great discussion of styles of tracks as well as even the dimensions etc.. Pictures too as well as links to many on/off road tracks.

Enjoy!

Back