What kind of car uses a 3674 brushless motor?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Piecejointe

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I've inherited a motor, it's a 3674 2250kv with a 5mm shaft, I want to get rid of it as I have no use for it. What kind of car uses this strange shape of motor? Some 1/8 buggies? I thought SCTs like the slash, but with a shaft like that it can't take smaller teeth pinions, only 32dp and larger.

Anything else?

Also, I'm thinking about selling it together with an older Hobbywing 120A SCT ESC I have lying around, would that work?

it is definitely 1/8 scale, it is most likely an aftermarket motor for something, i read that someone installed one into a BSR sabertooth, but as far as a "stock" fitment i have no idea, its probably a longer than stock one for more power as an aftermarket one.

Generally, a truggy (1/8) will use a 4274 motor, and a buggy will use a 4268 motor. But, people will throw all kinds of setups (some good/some bad) into their RCs as they are looking for more power.

I've inherited a motor, it's a 3674 2250kv with a 5mm shaft, I want to get rid of it as I have no use for it. What kind of car uses this strange shape of motor? Some 1/8 buggies? I thought SCTs like the slash, but with a shaft like that it can't take smaller teeth pinions, only 32dp and larger.

Anything else?

Also, I'm thinking about selling it together with an older Hobbywing 120A SCT ESC I have lying around, would that work?
How much you want for the motor and esc?

Anything else?

The slash 4x4 already uses 32p gearing so yes. Those sized motors are usually used in 4x4 scts or 1/8th scale super light buggies.

Back