What it sounds like!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought I recognized you’re name. This is Jeremy Williams Rc on YouTube, you and I frequent Nitrofreak’s live feeds. Love your vids man!

I thought I recognized you’re name. This is Jeremy Williams Rc on YouTube, you and I frequent Nitrofreak’s live feeds. Love your vids man!

Thanks man ,I learned alot from them ,sense I been seeing an hearing how their engines run ,has
my engine sound & run better ,not erratic ,my engine are over 10 years old ,an I always kept them running
pretty good ,but now they run much smoother an calmer from idle to full!.. :thumbs-up:

In time I will get better as I spend more time with them as I use to 10 years ago!....Thnx..:cool:

Thanks man ,I learned alot from them ,sense I been seeing an hearing how their engines run ,has
my engine sound & run better ,not erratic ,my engine are over 10 years old ,an I always kept them running
pretty good ,but now they run much smoother an calmer from idle to full!.. :thumbs-up:

In time I will get better as I spend more time with them as I use to 10 years ago!....Thnx..:cool:
Sounds like your truggy is running great! Keep it up man, weathers been terrible in North Carolina, I haven’t ran in weeks and I hardly ever run as much as I really want to. Can’t wait to fire up my platforms and run again. Take care bud

Burned some more nitro today ,however ,found the steering issue ,stripped servo horn ,minor ,I will fix it an get out tomorrow!..:cool:

Back