What Engine do you recommend for a buggy?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rb ws7II or s7II, great engines, tuned and clutched right more than enough bottom end then off to a nice midrange and good topend.

Sarge:

I am running Byrons Race 3000 (30%) in my V-Spec, and Byrons 2500 in the Hyper. BTW, did you get a low end pipe for that Hyper? You complained about n low end, but since that motor makes most of it's power at the top end try a low end pipe like the JP-1.

Sorry Sarge I haven't switched my new PC over to the Internet yet and my E-mail is hokey at best.....I was at mills pond sat... and I flamed out my fantom in the first heat after running for 4.5 hours....I was givving it breaks in between tanks too but it just lost it's pinch......I was bummed cause they were gonna let me race and in the first 3 laps I knew someone was gonna cry about it cause it was just killing everything...it was pretty ridiculous but then it just wouldn't stay running....even though it never got hotter than 255 running bone dry....

Back