What are your other passions/hobbies/things you enjoy doing? (Not RC)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta try it! I enjoy it very much! It's a very different experience then being on a boat. You're right next to the water, and you can explore narrow, shallow areas that boats just can't go. I love moving over mere inches of water depth.
I defo will one day bud, I want to do a run down a local river as far as I can go some day, not to mention explore a few places inaccessible on foot!!!

I defo will one day bud, I want to do a run down a local river as far as I can go some day, not to mention explore a few places inaccessible on foot!!!
These things are fairly easy to transport and portage. Mine is only about 70 pounds, or 31kg to you blokes.
0628201716_Burst01.jpg

Just normal stuff my man. The oars are in two parts and just stored in the pole holders is why it looks like a lot of stuff I think.
Only thing missing is, my tackle box, myself and the reservoir...;)

I'm just waiting for some nice weather now.

I'm just waiting for some nice weather now.

Same here, I want to hit up CJ's a few times this year. Havent made it for a few years.

I used to pass the test but recently they shifted to Proctoredu, thus I have to study harder now :).

Looks like some great rock crawling spots in the background there!
The other day decided to become a qualified investor to understand stock market, FIRE philosophy and so on. It is a really huge topic even for a superficial study but still it is really interesting :) if you know any good courses for beginners to share I would appreciate that.

Last edited:
Same here, I want to hit up CJ's a few times this year. Havent made it for a few years.
Very cool. We were up at CJ last summer just for a ride. It's a awesome reservoir and have done great on crappie a few years back. We never hooked a sturgeon but my dream is to catch one while on my kayak.

Just normal stuff my man. The oars are in two parts and just stored in the pole holders is why it looks like a lot of stuff I think.
Only thing missing is, my tackle box, myself and the reservoir...;)
With all the attachments and everything it looks like a Harley mate haha you lads aren't helping me save any money here mind haha 😆

With all the attachments and everything it looks like a Harley mate haha you lads aren't helping me save any money here mind haha 😆
Then my job here is complete, now get to your local sporting goods store and get a kayak.;)

I've mentioned before, they are a great way to relax and easy exercise. Loading in my truck may be a issue but I have that worked out I think.

Back