What are your other passions/hobbies/things you enjoy doing? (Not RC)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fishing kayaking in all honesty doesn't take much work at all. White water kayaking is a different story.
Of course hooking up one of these beast will definitely test a man's upper strength, I'll give it a shot.;)
I wrote the book on busted up body parts but kayak fishing is easy for me.
I have a pedal kayak so my legs do most of the work.

Ohhhhhh I want that in bad way!!
Sorry I already sold it. First in a series of 10. I am making a second one, though; my own rendition of a Gibson SG. We can negotiate on price :naughty:

Sorry I already sold it. First in a series of 10. I am making a second one, though; my own rendition of a Gibson SG. We can negotiate on price :naughty:
So what dose something like that go for?? I know it’s a lot time and work and first off beautiful art that’s a talent!! Here is one I had a buddy do for me he’s a wood worker and this all hand carved solid wood even the stings are wood only thing both wool is the screw holding the hat on and the nobs. It’s huge piece and super heavy thinking 50-60 pounds.

Attachments

• BD8384B9-DEEB-4E57-840C-795A23EE999D.jpeg
    BD8384B9-DEEB-4E57-840C-795A23EE999D.jpeg
    330.4 KB · Views: 25
Guitars. This is just a sample of what I have. I also have 11 or 12 electrics hanging on the wall and stored in the gun room.

View attachment 146561
Nice man! I got a few myself. A couple travel/parlor size "there fun to play" my American Strat. Jackson Dinky. Ovation, Fender FA-series and another strat not pictured. Wish I played as well as I acquire them. 🤣

Attachments

• 20220509_194604.jpg
    20220509_194604.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 23
Nice man! I got a few myself. A couple travel/parlor size "there fun to play" my American Strat. Jackson Dinky. Ovation, Fender FA-series and another strat not pictured. Wish I played as well as I acquire them. 🤣
I hear you there. I lost interest in mine several months ago but I actually played over 5 hours today. It felt right for a change.
I'm not that good but I like to jam along with backing tracks.
I see you are in Rogue river country?

So what dose something like that go for?? I know it’s a lot time and work and first off beautiful art that’s a talent!! Here is one I had a buddy do for me he’s a wood worker and this all hand carved solid wood even the stings are wood only thing both wool is the screw holding the hat on and the nobs. It’s huge piece and super heavy thinking 50-60 pounds.
The one in the picture is about 8 inches tall, and went for $500.

I like skulls too! :)
On skulls, I really like these three tiny ear bones which came from a domestic pigs skull - the malleus, incus and stapes - which translated into english are hammer, anvil and stirrup. I get why the little one was called a stirrup not sure where they got the idea of a hammer and anvil from. Amazing to think that these 3 bones transfer vibrations from the ear drum to nerves going to the brain!

Attachments

• P1001257 (2).jpg
    P1001257 (2).jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 18
On skulls, I really like these three tiny ear bones which came from a domestic pigs skull - the malleus, incus and stapes - which translated into english are hammer, anvil and stirrup. I get why the little one was called a stirrup not sure where they got the idea of a hammer and anvil from. Amazing to think that these 3 bones transfer vibrations from the ear drum to nerves going to the brain!
Looks like you use bleach.

Last edited:
I like to blow things up. The percussion of the shockwave hitting my chest makes me tingle in places I can't discuss on an internet forum.
As a kid, I used Dads black powder to make homemade fireworks and somehow, I made it to 46 with all my fingers!! Now, I just make exploding rifle targets. Shake em up, shoot, boom, repeat. Good times.

Back