What are your other passions/hobbies/things you enjoy doing? (Not RC)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cars, dogs, bikes, and bang sticks. 🙂
Those three cylinders make all the right noises with an aftermarket exhaust. Rode my buddies Speed Triple, with a Mivv exhaust system, it was intoxicating. And 3rd gear was good from 30mph to 85mph, and just use the right wrist to dial in altitude for wheelies. 😁

Bang sticks

Are we talking about firearms, shark deterrent tools, or something else that's completely over my head?

This is the only LeMans pic, I’m ashamed to say. It’s a 1971, we put together a 471 stroker for it. Big Kauffman heads, full length headers, it’s a monster. I’ll get some more though.
EF07C090-1B3C-4114-AB16-46589EE8E5EA.jpeg

This is my CZ82 after cerakote, black was boring
65568E23-2751-4130-B23D-220B050F6D12.jpeg

.458 Socom pistol, just sold it. Don’t have any more in the album, but I’ll put up a couple more I’m proud of 🙂
Those three cylinders make all the right noises with an aftermarket exhaust. Rode my buddies Speed Triple, with a Mivv exhaust system, it was intoxicating. And 3rd gear was good from 30mph to 85mph, and just use the right wrist to dial in altitude for wheelies. 😁
I’ve ridden lots of bikes, once I started riding these big triples the inline 4s aren’t the same. I’m a triumph guy now 🙂

Attachments

• 605A525B-A724-4C54-9D0C-95793EA10F7F.jpeg
    605A525B-A724-4C54-9D0C-95793EA10F7F.jpeg
    541.3 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
This is the only LeMans pic, I’m ashamed to say. It’s a 1971, we put together a 471 stroker for it. Big Kauffman heads, full length headers, it’s a monster. I’ll get some more though.
View attachment 135075
This is my CZ82 after cerakote, black was boring
View attachment 135076
.458 Socom pistol, just sold it. Don’t have any more in the album, but I’ll put up a couple more I’m proud of 🙂

I’ve ridden lots of bikes, once I started riding these big triples the inline 4s aren’t the same. I’m a triumph guy now 🙂
Good stuff!

doesn't have to be one pic. Lets see the car that engine is in and your bang sticks. This forum is pro bang sticks :)
Few more I’m pretty proud of 🙂. Kimber Super Carry Custom in 45, Browning HiPower, CZ 75-B, and Canik TP9SFx all in 9. Been collecting for years, I’ve got some nice collector grade C&R stuff. Many came from my FIL before he passed, I’d buy them as they were available for sale. There’s a Colt Boa in the collection too, it’s the only one I’ve ever seen in person.

Attachments

• 120DAE9D-2BC5-4B2A-AEC8-2B886A17B4FE.jpeg
    120DAE9D-2BC5-4B2A-AEC8-2B886A17B4FE.jpeg
    365.7 KB · Views: 29
Few more I’m pretty proud of 🙂. Kimber Super Carry Custom in 45, Browning HiPower, CZ 75-B, and Canik TP9SFx all in 9. Been collecting for years, I’ve got some nice collector grade C&R stuff. Many came from my FIL before he passed, I’d buy them as they were available for sale. There’s a Colt Boa in the collection too, it’s the only one I’ve ever seen in person.
Great pistols. I have a Rock Island Armory Tac Ultra .45 and I love that thing!
20210203_221129.jpg

I ❤ big snakes!
20200328_122843.jpg

Love it! 😍

I dont have anything collectable. I just bought the guns I have mostly for home defense and Zombie Apocalypse type stuff. I have an M&P 9, The RIA Tac Ultra, a budget AR-15, budget AR-12, and I have an old Remington Model 58 semi auto 12ga that belong to my grandpa that I used for clays. I think that gun is about 65 years old now and it still shoots. They aint worth much of anything but they sure dont seem to make em like they used to.

20160827_133717.jpg
20160827_133726.jpg
20160827_134341.jpg
20160827_200540.jpg
20160827_200627.jpg

I am a huge fan of Remington auto's. Hang on to that one, beautiful gun.
And make sure the stock is always tight on it - if it becomes a little loose, where you can get a wiggle out of it, tighten it up or you will crack the stock. I see a little something in the dog side picture, but that appears to be a blem in the finish than a crack.

Love it! 😍

I dont have anything collectable. I just bought the guns I have mostly for home defense and Zombie Apocalypse type stuff. I have an M&P 9, The RIA Tac Ultra, a budget AR-15, budget AR-12, and I have an old Remington Model 58 semi auto 12ga that belong to my grandpa that I used for clays. I think that gun is about 65 years old now and it still shoots. They aint worth much of anything but they sure dont seem to make em like they used to.

View attachment 135165View attachment 135166View attachment 135167View attachment 135168View attachment 135169
You had me at "zombie apocalypse"... ❤
I mostly focus on precision bolt guns, but I like to pack an ultralight for elk. My ar game has diminished slightly over the last 5 years (I really miss my heavy ar10), but I have plans for a few new builds when I get some extra time. I haven't really tried for collectibles much. But I've managed to stumble onto a couple good ones 😉

Do you have any passions/hobbies/things you enjoy doing other than RC

Mine:

Music
(Someday ima be a christian rapper. You will all be bragging that you knew me before I was famous! LOL JK)

Taking things apart and seeing how they work
(When I was 2 i took apart a clock)
Do you have any passions/hobbies/things you enjoy doing other than RC

Mine:

Music
(Someday ima be a christian rapper. You will all be bragging that you knew me before I was famous! LOL JK)

Taking things apart and seeing how they work
(When I was 2 i took apart a clock)
Isshin-Ryu Karate, video games and mountain biking.

I am a huge fan of Remington auto's. Hang on to that one, beautiful gun.
And make sure the stock is always tight on it - if it becomes a little loose, where you can get a wiggle out of it, tighten it up or you will crack the stock. I see a little something in the dog side picture, but that appears to be a blem in the finish than a crack.
I'm 95% sure thats just a blemish in the wood. The stock is tight as can be.

Back