What are these Kyosho engines worth?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Itsryry984

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hello everyone hope I can post this in here , but I’m trying to find the value of these kyosho nitro engines gx12 , gx15 and a gs21 many help would be much appreciated.

B1F663F2-855D-4CAD-B9ED-E39110445A8B.jpeg

@Itsryry984 personally to me, not much of anything. I say this because the way I take care of my nitro engines isn't the way you do or the way the next guy does. There is really no way of knowing just how good, if any, these engines really are.

When I buy used RC's, especially with nitro, I always assume the engine is bad or nearly bad. That's just been my experience in the past.

There is no Kelley Blue Book value equivalent in this hobby. Your best bet is, for most cases, is to come up with a price in your head that you would feel comfortable selling them for and then use that as your asking price and go from there.

Yeah I find it hard to value a lot of things , I’m clearing my nitro engines out I’ve got round about 40 or so to get rid of and I’m trying find value on them all it’s quite difficult really

thank you for your reply

I would just throw them on ebay for a 10 day auction and see where they go. Start with one then go from there.

My best guess, those are close to complete are worth around $35 each and the rest are between $15-20.