Welcome to the new forum, watch you step...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the box for whos on line should be on top..so you don't have to scroll down..
its not going to stay that way is it???

He is working through quite a list of things for upgrading the site. Zandor, moving the "What's Going On?" section to the top of the main index is on that list.

The forum was opened way before the complete upgrade was finished in order to allow the membership to use it. There will be many changes over the next few days. Some you will notice right away...some you may never see unless you go looking for them.

I ask, on behalf of the staff and WoodiE, that you have some patience as the site gets upgraded. If WoodiE comes out and says he is done, and things are still out of place...then hammer away. Until then, keep the comments coming...but be patient. The changes you desire might be right around the corner.

Last edited:
Its actually fun watching the site upgrade little by little. I am enjoying seeing what changes everytime I log on. Its like a little bit of Christmas everyday ...lol

I was trying to change my Avatar... I dont see the option to point it to another file name... anyone have any Idea how?

sLY

I used to think it was funny watching a cat fumble around a room that had the furniture moved around. Now I know what the cat feels like and it's hillarious now!

I like the site, new and different but not difficult to get used too.

He is working through quite a list of things for upgrading the site. Zandor, moving the "What's Going On?" section to the top of the main index is on that list.

sky thank for the info.iam not likeing were it is now.can't wait till its back on top.

Gallery is being worked on.

Profiles can be accessed through the link at the top of the page 'User CP'

If you want to see someone elses profile do it through the members link. Profil Pic is now available as well.

I like the new look, but it is taking a little while to get used to it. Are you guys going to plan on upgrading the pics in the top banner? Or possibly the RCNT Logo? You could even hold a contest & open it up to the members to design a new logo. (only an idea since everything is new).

Anyway keep up the great improvements!

Later...:mex:

How bout a buggy logo? LOL!

Better yet use my wiener's red eyes

o man i hate this lol. u guys keep moving the buttons. like ont he top toolbar where it says foruma nd gallery and stuff, i clicked where i usually click without looking and i go to the gallery.. I'm like wtf, and i see u guys switched them. also the profile button is gone... other then this, i like it.

later

Back