Welcome back JESSE G

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMaxxin

SLAP YA MAMA
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey man good to have you back :cheers:

How did it go?

Seen ya postin' last night JESSE G...Don't know where ya went but glad ya made it through!

it may have been his wife.. shes been posting for him..

He was posting today some, but he won't be able to post much.

Welcome back bud! :cheers:

welcome back BIG G!!! hope you can get up and around soon.. somebodys gotta break that t-maxx

Hope everything is all good now. Welcome back. :cheers:

welcome back to the land of the vertical people. get that rc10GT motor rebuilt.

Being horizontal can have it's ups and downs too (pun very much intended)

Welcome back, I hope you are doing well.

Glad to see that it went well, Welcome back!

Thanks guys :D, I'm doing ok but still hurting and also weak since I lost alot of blood in the surgery. Other than that I'm doing good, glad to say my back feels much better now!!! Most of my pain is from the huge incision in my belly lol. I will be dropping in from time to time but I can sit at the pc to long. Thanks for everything you guys are the best :)

Thanks olds :D. I also had a hernia in my belly button they fixed too, thats also part of the source of my pain. Every day I feel a little better. Yesterday I over did it though and was paying for it this morning I could barley move lol.

LMFAO!!! Nah they gave me pills to help out with that problem :D

JESSE G said:

LOL... what, exlax? hehehe... j/k man. Glad to hear that you are doin better! :cheers:

JESSE G said:
Good thing they didn't prescribe an enema

Jesse get a BIG pillow and tuck it into your stomach when you do your doodoo that you do.....it helps a lot w/ the hernia pain......anytime it hurts actually just go fetal around the pillow......if your back lets you.....get better so you can break more RC stuff....I hear traxxas had to lay off some employees since you stopped running....something about Colorado Tmaxx parts sales being low last week....

LOL at plaid.
Welcome home JESSE!