Waiting for Rustler :o)))

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RevoME

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
After being hooked to my new Revo, my wife and I decided to go buy a 2006Rustler too... So here sit two happy campers wondering if the Rustler will take Jato Tires? We'll mostly drive it on pavement. And possibly some dirtkickin' on the local HS track in the summer.

Assuming this thing will need a stronger motor down the road, and me being a Engine NUT, what will I have to buy to have extended 2 hours of fun?
Extra Batteries, any other Hop Ups?

Any advice would be good!
Jason

The Rustler and Jato wheels are interchangeable. As for 2 hours of runtime, you will not get that from any single battery on the market. I would stock up on packs with the highest mah rating you can afford to extend your run times.

Thanks Sweet! That helps! Yeah, I was wondering about how many batteries I should go out buying....not to drain 2 hours of runtime out of one pack :eek:)
Tires & bigger Motor will be future future vision anyways... but electric will run better in our cold weather in the winter.