Vintage Sun Wind Electronics RC??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ballasout

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
Came across another vintage RC car and saved it from the trash. I’m not looking to restore this one. The chassis is broken and has numerous missing or broken parts. But maybe someone needs this for other parts? I can’t find anything on Google search or eBay. Maybe it’s junk? Is there any such thing in the RC world lol?

IMG_6235.jpeg

IMG_6236.jpeg

IMG_6237.jpeg

IMG_6238.jpeg

I don't know what it is
but its cool
Its probably super rare now.
The only thing I can find is old Radio Shack RC cars that look similar. But this one looks more advanced.

Definitely looking to sell it to someone that can use it. If you know anyone that needs it for parts let me know!
What wig does it have? A big one? Small one? Light hair dark hair? 🤣
This is fitting cuz I’m losing all of mine!

Last edited:
I just picked one up myself but mine appears to be never run and is in the original box! With radio. Only thing I can find is Andy Robinson YouTube videos with other people people saying the same thing that nobody seems to know anything about them. Well we know there was at least 4 made now! I’m looking to sell mine just not sure what to ask any ideas??
IMG_3592.jpeg
IMG_3596.jpeg
IMG_3599.jpeg
IMG_3598.jpeg

IMG_3595.jpeg

IMG_3597.jpeg

IMG_3600.jpeg

Back