Uh oh… RC8B4.1e just dropped.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BarnFabRC

RCTalk Talkaholic
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
I hope they release some more stuff soon. A mini truggy based on a B74 would be awesome. Maybe a race grade 4wd Short Course? A guy can dream… I just don’t want to start an 1:8 program this summer 🙄😂.

On second thought, I wonder if a Castle 1515 and a Monster X ESC would be suitable…. Only other thing I’d need besides the kit is another receiver and wheels/tires. 🤔

RC8B4.1e

IMG_2761.png

I need me an 8th scale. But before i get into 8th scale I want
10th scale 2wd buggy and 4wd short course

With this associated, guess you HAVE to run 2 2s packs? If I want to get into 8th scale id just run 1 4s pack as it seems easier. Just my thing.
Associated is cool and all, but I feel like I should go with tekno for this one, as my race buddies runs tekno for 8th scale. One of my buddies runs Sworkz, and @bill_delong runs hot bodies.

Also not to mention I don't even have a bigger nut driver for the 17mm hex wheel nut since I only been 10th scale max before. Lol.

They say it’s for better weight distribution. It’s like ford vs Chevy or Yamaha and Suzuki. Personally I like it cause I have a cache of 2s packs so one less thing to buy.

Back