trouble with start-up

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tfbaum

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
So I ran my nitro slash twice today, and both times when starting the motor it would start and then die quickly. I got around it by putting the truck against the curb and giving it some gas til it warmed up enough to run. Once up and running it ran fine, just when starting it wanted to die. Please let me know if you have any idea what could be going on with my motor. Thanks.

So I ran my nitro slash twice today, and both times when starting the motor it would start and then die quickly. I got around it by putting the truck against the curb and giving it some gas til it warmed up enough to run. Once up and running it ran fine, just when starting it wanted to die. Please let me know if you have any idea what could be going on with my motor. Thanks.

That is normal when the engine is cold ,but you may need to lean the Lsn. in a little as
it maybe too rich for idle!..:cool:

That is normal when the engine is cold ,but you may need to lean the Lsn. in a little as
it maybe too rich for idle!..:cool:
okay cool. I will give that a try. thanks.
Put something under the car to get the wheels off the ground. Running it against a curb will burn your clutch.
oh yah. of course. wasn't thinking of that. Thank you.

dont put your engine against the kerb and run it to warm it up, you will destroy your clutch like this.
best is to let it sit on something high enough that wheels are off the ground.