Traxxas nitro Sport Talk

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SAVAGE_SS_666

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Who else on this forum has a Traxxas nitro Sport?
If so send me your thoughts , pictures and sugestions about it
:flamer:

Last edited:
Ok guys, here I go. All things considerred, Savage 666 here has probably one of the most, if not the most, badass stock engine NitroSports I have seen. He lives across the street from me so I get to see the ride run often. IT HAULS!

For being new to the hobby he has done the better hop-ups first, not thrown money out the window, and tuned his first mill the RIGHT way without roaching the mill!!! ITS STILL GOING to boot!

Welcome Savage, glad to see you made it!

thanx chris
but for some reason my truck doesn't have any more low end torq

i think my motor has finally took a crap

hehehe go figure - maybe you FINALLY need to do a rebuild. How many gallons have you run through that pig?

4 gallons now

my engine head is almost completly silver
:redbuggy:

Last edited:
damn, u made the engine last long, wish mine did.

bryan

thanx all i really did was after cruise or bash id take it apart and clean it.

O, see i dont do that for like 3/4 a gallon, i am too lazy to take the damn thing out and do anything too it that often. i always clean the engine out when i do my truck. which is about every 2-3 weeks.

bryan

ohh ic ic thats what my friend did and his still runs semi good but he doesn't have any mor than 3 gallons into it

ya, but this engine that i have (xtm 24.7) is pretty much new. and i gets my truck up in the air too much.

bryan

wow your using the X-Factors engine in your truck thats sweet! What truck do you have it in?

i have a t-maxx with an xtm .21 coversion in it, teh xtm 24.7, supermaxx widetrack suspension, integy piggyback shocks, and some other goodies.

bryan

sweet do you have any pic of it. i would like to see them if you do because your truck sound sweet

i will very soon, i just got a crazy nut head too for it. i will have pics within the next 2 weeks.

bryan

sweet when you get them send them to me i would really like to see them

alright, i will get them in my gallery when i can.

bryan

Does any one else out there have a traxxas nitro sport if so respond

my brother has a nitro rustler. i think it is close to the same thing. what do u need to know?

bryan