Traxxas gearing question

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ktm654b

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I just order a traxxas 2 cell 3300 lipo battery for my stampedevxl 2 wheel drive what gearing should I be running to make sure my motor does not over heat?i am running a 19/90 gearing now and I use the traxxas velineon system any comments you guys have would help me greatly thanks.

Did you not learn anything from your last thread? This is literally asking the same question.

Sent from my *PiMP Boy-3000*

I just order a traxxas 2 cell 3300 lipo battery for my stampede vxl 2 wheel drive. What gearing should I be running to make sure my motor does not overheat? I am running 19/90 gearing now, and I use the traxxas velineon system. Any comments you guys have would help me greatly thanks.

Grammar and punctuation; learn it, live it, love it.

The answer is in your other thread, at least three times.

I thought there were tard blocks on this site. Time to cut out the shenanigans, bust out your manual, actually read something and quit douching up the site with all your bull crap repeat posts. Take the advice given or piss off.

Back