tower hobbies bill me later question

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riverrat

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
i may have this in the wrong place , if so please let me know .

does anyone know anything about the bill me later thing on tower hobbies?
any info at all will be helpful. stuff like yall experience with (if any) or what yall think of it ? do yall think its worth it ?
any info
thanks in advance for what yall can offer

I have used Bill Me Later a lot. Basically it's like a credit account. You sign up and charge your purchases. Tower sends you the stuff, then BML sends you a bill. You don't have to pay all at once, but there is interest just like a credit card. I have used my BML account for other places, too. Many online places accept it.

I've known several people that use it and like it. The only reason I don't use it is because I don't want it. Same reason I don't have a credit card, I stay on a strict budget and if I don't have the money, I don't buy it. If I had BML, tower would have establish a distribution facility in the town where I live to keep up with demand lol.

thanks guy:) I'm thinking about using it myself. I'm not crazy about credit cards though. but on the other side of the coin it gives me an avenue to buy stuff while I'm at work on the boat and have it at home waiting when i get home. i work on a river boat and I'm gone from home for 28 days at a time .

Are you married? Man if you come home on a bad time of the month for your wife, you're going to get stuck in a viscous cycle, literally. Better keep some earplugs on your workbench just in case that happens. That would just be awful lol.

lol . i seem to have those times to where they mostly happen when I'm on the boat lol

Back