Sold / Found Tmaxx 3.3 short body parts car

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

knall

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
This is PERFECT if you want to upgrade your 2.5 to a 3.3 in style, all the correct 3.3 suspension, axles, drive shafts, even the ENGINE!

RPM arms all the way around, rpm front and rear bumper, NO TRANSMISION, Four (4) beat up tallon tires & rims (5.75x3.5-3.8) 14mm hex on the rims, NO GAS TANK, Dont think I have an exust pipe for it but it will include a header pipe and a running 3.3 engiine w broken EZ start system, needs wires and rebuild kit. good 3 channel 27 mhs radio and reciever, 2 untested servos included. It will have 8 stock shocks on it.

Basically a tranny, gas tank, a couple screws, pull starter or rebuild the EZ starter if ya want it, and some time is all thats needed. I have too many project trucks and I think this one needs the least amount of work from ME AND YOU to get rid of. Read the ad carefully, I will be removing parts ( gas tank, transmision, RPM skids, aluminum chassis braces, ( Will include plastic ones) )

I am looking for $200 but any reasonable offer will be accepted.

IMG_1170.jpg

I am also parting out several other tmaxx trucks, if you need something just ask. Always interested in trades. Anything you may have for a tmaxx or a 4tec, also looking for traxxas 2.4 radios systems, trades must be in good shape LOL. I dont want your blown engine. but I dont mind rebuilding a grenaded tranny, pictures to follow soon.

Last edited:
How much for the rpm arms all around

going to make it kinda even more dificult to sell without A-arms.

maybee I should just part the darn thing out. Think of a few more parts you would want as spares..... axles, hubs, turnbuckles ect. PM me an offer for more than just the A-arms.

Arms tranny and ez start how much

---------- Post added at 2:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 2:15 PM ----------

And pull start

please read the ad more carefully, the transmission is not for sale and I dont even have a pull start.

At the bottom it says parting out Several maxx trucks right it says if u need something just ask so I am asking

ah!!! I understand. Well the reason I am not selling the transmision on this one is because I dont have any spare tranny's LOL.

PM me a lowball offer on the whole truck. or trade me something for it.

do you have any aluminun bulkheads or shock towers?

Traded for a MERV Its all gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.