DXtreme1 TMaxx Dual Builds

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm quite decided with staying with the Spektrum S6320 Hi Torque Digital Servo. I've been researching other servos but i figured since I already have this on my truck the replacement steering servo on my son's truck will be the same. It just had to wait a bit since I'm revising tabs updating the stereo system on my wife's Infiniti. I did the build a few years ago and it's about time for a refresh. Here's a video of the Spektrum servo in action on my truck just in case people are wondering how they perform. The video was taken with no load and load. B

Ha ha. I was going to take a vid of the truck running but it was getting late towards the evening and I wanted to keep my good relationship with my neighbors intact. A lot of them are retirees and most of my neighbors have dogs and every time I run my trucks the dogs go crazy. The vid I think does give an idea of the speed and strength the servo is capable of. The steering speed was actually dialed out a little compared to stock to avoid traction rolling too much. The first time I drove it without adjusting the speed the truck would consistently traction roll but after tweaking the speed i was able to dial out most of it.

Back