Tiny Football Car at Euro 2020

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delco

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hello all-
I thoroughly enjoyed seeing the Tiny Football Car (via Twitter) from recent Euro 2020 tournament games and though I know it’s entirely a sponsor placement deal, it’s nonetheless a fun idea! I am curious if anyone knows or has hunch about the build of the car? I’ve Googled to try and find more but all I can find is that it’s 1:5 scale… has anyone heard more details about it? Thanks

Attachments

• A2ECFE93-63EF-4227-8DA0-59CECD66B5F4.jpeg
    A2ECFE93-63EF-4227-8DA0-59CECD66B5F4.jpeg
    18.4 KB · Views: 54
Yeah, that's not a tiny car lol. Looks cool though. I would be interested in knowing more about it as well!

As far as I can gather its a one off build by Volkswagen to advertise their all new electric car called the ID.4
Volkswagen-ID.4-Electric-Sport-Utility-Vehicle-image-1-1024x683.jpg

That’s what I was thinking as well. Any guesses as to underlying platform? Think it’s just a custom body on an already made chassis from one of the established RC companies?

That’s what I was thinking as well. Any guesses as to underlying platform? Think it’s just a custom body on an already made chassis from one of the established RC companies?
If it was i would think youd be able to find that info online soemwhere but the only thing I can find online about it just talks about it being a one off build by VW. Not sure if that means the body or the entire kit

Thanks for the follow up. Yeah I was thinking there’d be something about the build somewhere online as well but I couldn’t find anything. I tried contacting VW sponsorship team via their website for some insights as well so will see if I hear back…

Back