JConcepts F2 SCT Body, Low-Profile Height

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyUs

RCTalk Addict
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing

I wish I had waited to buy a new body, but...

JConcepts New Release – F2 – SCT Body, Low-Profile Height​

BY RICH MDECEMBER 6, 2023NEW PRODUCTS
0359_alt1.jpg

FacebookTwitterTumblrCopy LinkEmail
Buy Now

Remaining fresh, having new ideas and concepts is important while trying to maintain one of the best entry level classes in the RC market. The F2 body for SCT trucks is the latest body for Short Course racing and bashing by JConcepts. The concept is simple, lower the roof line, improve functionality of air-release louvers, incorporate the latest number and name plate performance geometry, while providing an edginess to the design. The F2 has always been a unique design, now, the Short Course gets the IFMAR World Championship winning treatment.
0359_1.jpg

The design starts at the front-end with high impact looks of a large format canvas in the grille and headlight area. The included decal sheet can be used to stealth out the entire front-end with blank decals or go for two of the different and highly detailed looks of the light and signal appearance found on passenger vehicles. In the hood area, there is a large cut-in feature with trim-lines allowing the user to add additional air escape holes. The fenders are hard-edged, provide plenty of clearance for racing and bash tires and blend straight into the F2 design.

Finnisher 2 styling has many details in with the cab of the body shell and its integral features. JConcepts incorporated the low-profile and V-style cab into the design and sunk additional louvers into the roof. To increase rigidity, the team added a slight stabilization fin in the center and a railed edge on each side of the cab to help race further into the future. As the cab falls away and into the bed area, a hard chamfer leads into a series of stepped sections allowing more air escape areas. Between the body mounting area, 4 more deep rooted louvers are placed, these can be tuned to the requirements of the driver.
0359_5.jpg

A rollbar outlines the rear bed area, new number and name plate mounting areas are established in key performance areas. The rear fenders are bulged to clear racing tires, and they calmly flow into another F2 trait, the double step side-pod enhancement. At the rear of the quarter-panel, a JConcepts detail includes trim-lines for air-release passages which have always shown to be clear benefits. Window placement, volume, and layout can make a design. The F2 has recessed side windows and alternate panel locations which can be painted as body color, detailed as flat stealth black on the outside, or user masked as all one-piece.
0359_4.jpg

The F2 body arrives with instructions for different mounting locations for a range of popular Short Course trucks. Decals are included to help detail the final look while window mask is also packaged with the body to aid in the painting process. The body shell is manufactured with passion at the JConcepts headquarters in Groveland, Florida. Overspray film is standard on the item, and the entire package is backed with JConcepts customer support and heritage. Look for reputable dealers and distributors and demand authentic products – choose JConcepts.
Features:
• Original JConcepts F2 styling
• Low-profile cab, Finnisher 2 performance / tuning ability
• High impact front-end for large format headlight and grille decals
• Large hood cut-in detail can be trimmed for air escape
• Cab fin and recessed louvers for added rigidity
• Side-pod double step enhancement
• Performance geometry number and name plates
• Clear heavy-duty polycarbonate with protective film
• Window masks and detailed decal sheet
• Fits – Slash, Slash 4×4, Pro 2 SC10, Pro4 SC10, SC6.4, Tekno SCT410SL
F2 – SCT body, low-profile height
Part# 0359
UPC Code – 845937029201
Retail price – $50.00
Map price – $42.50
(Fits – Slash, Slash 4×4, Pro 2 SC10, Pro4 SC10, SC6.4, Tekno SCT410SL)

I should have waited too. But I want the real ones modeled after the full scale ones such as my silverado. Looks better. But I like the body-ness of this new one.

RC Comet had a sale, and I've always wanted to try their Rythm body. So, the F2 will have to wait. I think the F2 looks way better than that ProLine Axis thing.

Did Bruce Wayne draw this up for them?

That’s a badass looking something, maybe it’s an f100? Anyway it needs a tiger shark mouth decal. I haven’t bought a new body for my Tekno, so maybe this will be it, I'm not sold on the look of the HF2 completely.

After seeing the "RM" sticker, I was hoping to find "RM" wheeling a SCT again. I thought maybe he had changed up his color scheme or something.

I kinda like it. Interesting mix of vintage and apocalyptic

View attachment 178061
Well here it is, I’m marking out my paint scheme then I’ll start masking. Stay tuned, it’s going on the Tekno
It looks better clear than the paintjob used to show it above. Something about that color scheme irks me. What colors are you going to use?

It comes with a nice sheet of stickers, 3 different grilles, 3 different headlights; 2 are headlights 1 is what you see in the factory pics, same with the grilles. One is what we have seen and 2 are other styles.
so here we have a goof…. I thought the sticker on our left or the passenger side went in the rear, so I put on the round looking style. My son likes the one on the left and so do I so… off with the round. The round looks really good though.
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

One day I will take better pictures so ever doesn’t have to see my dinner table workbench and all the clutter around it.
great outcome on this new jconcepts body, I really like the look and my color scheme. I just wish I would have added some yellow right next to the green. Grab yourself one and get it done!

Pretty sinister looking body for sure, love the green!

Back