Thought this was Interesting RC Byte

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamr

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Boating
Came across this a while back and remembering having the idea a couple of decades ago.
At the time I was tinkering with cameras in cars and at that time I was using a 12 volt VHS to record the video which got me thinking about using a velodrome, RC cars with multi cameras and pods people could sit in and race each other like they were Nascar racing without the dangers.
Anyway, I guess someone is making a similar product to go with your PC and force feedback steering wheel. I know FPV has come a long way.
Just thought I would share, and give them a bit of free advert.
Would you buy it? I would, seems fun especially for drifting and long range reconnaissance.
RC Byte
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cn8CMloq5b0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

thats pretty neat. theres a lot of potential there it reminded me of the video that linus tech tips did a few years ago
hopefully rc byte makes it simple to use

Came across this a while back and remembering having the idea a couple of decades ago.
At the time I was tinkering with cameras in cars and at that time I was using a 12 volt VHS to record the video which got me thinking about using a velodrome, RC cars with multi cameras and pods people could sit in and race each other like they were Nascar racing without the dangers.
Anyway, I guess someone is making a similar product to go with your PC and force feedback steering wheel. I know FPV has come a long way.
Just thought I would share, and give them a bit of free advert.
Would you buy it? I would, seems fun especially for drifting and long range reconnaissance.
RC Byte
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cn8CMloq5b0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
If you look pretty good they make all kinds of stuff nowadays I'm pretty sure there's something out there

Back