This is the kinda fun I've had today.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greywolf74

I'M TO BLAME!
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Freakin life getting in the way of my RC fun!

20210718_142849.jpg

Looks like a pita. I hate working on washers and dryers.

Now is the perfect time to upgrade the motor! I dont feel so bad about having to clean mine now.

Now is the perfect time to upgrade the motor! I dont feel so bad about having to clean mine now.
upgrade the motor? I'm assuming thats an RC joke? They dont actually make motor upgrades for dryers do they? Id hate to have to buy one. :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

upgrade the motor? I'm assuming thats an RC joke? They dont actually make motor upgrades for dryers do they? Id hate to have to buy one. :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:
Electric is plug and play. 😁 I never heard of upgrades, but if you have a small dryer, and this one is 2 or 3x as big, I'm assuming its a bigger motor. Now its a matter of mountung.

Well, I suppose my Sunday was slightly better than yours. It's been wet all day, so I decided to do something I've been putting off for far too long: organizing my cluttery toy cave.
I've only put a dent in it today, but I'm liking the progress made!

Well, I suppose my Sunday was slightly better than yours. It's been wet all day, so I decided to do something I've been putting off for far too long: organizing my cluttery toy cave.
I have been doing that for 2 weeks. But I keep messing it back up tossing projects on the bench.

@Chubaka,
I kinda want to see that F350. But make sure it looks like crap. I don't need anymore projects 😜

But seriously, what chassis is it?

@Chubaka,
I kinda want to see that F350. But make sure it looks like crap. I don't need anymore projects 😜

But seriously, what chassis is it?
Home made brass. Started it then stopped. Leaf springs, two speed axial, and rc4wd 1.55 dually wrapped in 1/14 semi tires. When I get serious, Ill post it up. Not even soldered yet.

@Xraycer what's organization? I never have been I've got piles all around the house of rc stuff 🤣
Yeah, everyone has their own definition and preference in regards to organization or organized chaos. I suppose it comes down to what you feel comfortable with. My goal is to be as tidy as @Greywolf74 It may never happen, but that's what I'm driving for 😁

I need to do a lot of that myself.

Yeah, everyone has their own definition and preference in regards to organization or organized chaos. I suppose it comes down to what you feel comfortable with. My goal is to be as tidy as @Greywolf74 It may never happen, but that's what I'm driving for 😁
My hobby room is cluttered too. Most of my clutter is just on other desks/tables in my hobby room lol
20210719_074719.jpg
20210719_074735.jpg
20210719_074753.jpg

If the FBI ever raided your home, they would run back out and call in the bomb squad! 🤣😜😅
What are the orange anodized parts laying by your phone in the middle pic? They look like mini linear accuators or something.
They are 100W 1ohm resistors. They are the main component for my 120A lipo discharger that I'm about to build. Watch the comparing LiPos thread that I started for updates. I'm about to post pics of all the components for that build. I hope to start on it today.

Back