This is the best operated forum ever.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteelCityNitro

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I just want to tell you guys a little something.. hope I'm not wasting anyone's time here. I've been playing need for speed world for a while.. and I joined up on their forums to interact with other players. Instead of a warm welcome and good conversation I was more or less bullied and insulted from the beginning. Something that is shut down immediately here. I've never felt that way about the RC forums here and I want to thank you guys for always being more than helpful and courteous to everyone who has come through this place. I know that a gaming forum isn't exactly in the same realm of this RC forum, but I'm basing this on the kind of people I have interacted with. I may have posted some things that you guys don't always agree with or even some stories you have all mostly frowned upon but to each their own. All in all this has to be the best forum I've come across. Great work guys! I've put the RC stuff off to the side for a while, and have been working hard with my band.. I think I'm going to be taking a little break soon though. Getting a little tired of those guys.. so, I'm going to try and stop by every once in a while.. Before too long I think I'm going to get the itch to run the rc's again :D

WOW!!! He must have gotten a temporary ban or REALLY pissed someone off! Havent seen that kind of butt kissing action since I ticked off a certain mod who shall remain nameless but has been seen SEVERAL times going thru town without his pants on! :)

Rolex doesn't ban people; the Ban-Hamster does it for him......

Nope, I wasn't banned.. just vanished:D

I'm a lifelong New Yorker. I have certain 'pals' on speed dial.
They can make you vanish permanently. Know whud ah mean?

the reason this is a great forum is cause of the add men, AND the truly great cats ( yes iam talking about you rolex) on this forum. one forum i go to wont allow politics, BUT has a gun thread. think about it.

This is the best operated forum ever.

Thanks goes to our dedicated members who keep RCNT moving, the sponsors and supporters who keep it possible, and the staff who keep it organized and flowing.

the reason this is a great forum is cause of the add men, AND the truly great cats ( yes iam talking about you rolex) on this forum. one forum i go to wont allow politics, BUT has a gun thread. think about it.

You must be talking about RCNT then... we too don't specifically allow politics but do have a gun/knife forum. Just saying. :p:

I'm a lifelong New Yorker. I have certain 'pals' on speed dial.
They can make you vanish permanently. Know whud ah mean?

Hm, I could use that kind of connection :headscratch:

I've been here for 2 years, and this forum is my addiction. Some people have Facebook addictions, well this is my facebook lol.

I love this forum and dont plan on leaving until Woodie shuts it down. I KNOW I KNOW I am not green, but doesn't mean NUFFIN because I've been green before.

Thanks for hearing my rant RCNT :D

Only if it's below 0° F. Then it's depends......