This Guy Built a Monster 1/10 Crawler for $450

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BA0701

RCTalk Talkaholic
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
Wow, this thing just keeps on going, really impressive 1/10 rig. He lists every part used, to build this from scratch, and what a monster it turned out to be! The best part of the truck, is the Fusion motor, you can see how much the modulation really helps him. If you wish to build yourself a monster crawler, and do it on the cheap, this seems to be a great way to go!

Great looking rig. I always tell myself to keep in cheap but it never ends up that way.
There isn't any wow factor with my builds but they work for me.

Great looking rig. I always tell myself to keep in cheap but it never ends up that way.
There isn't any wow factor with my builds but they work for me.
I'm with you on that, every time I go cheap, things break, or flat out don't work. So I end up spending way more than I should have.

One thing I wanted to mention about this guy's video, he had a perfect choice in music, for his video. The first few songs really had a dramatic documentary feel to them, and at least for me, they had me really rooting for the little rig to complete the obstacle successfully.

Back