I can't believe he did this!! Almost made me cry....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smilinbri

"Honey, where's my RC credit card?"
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
So, @Doom! sent me a message the other day stating he had sent me something in the mail. I love surprises and was excited to get it. Figured it was some new stickers of his "brand" that I would proudly display. Today I get a long tube in the mail from him. I was like, "Man, that's alot of stickers". 😂

Opened it and to my surprise he got me a 5'x3' professional banner with my dirt track's name (Ridin' Dirty Raceway) and photo of my Tekno on the track! I was blown away and had a huge smile!!! 😁😁😁 It def made my day!! Looks freakin' awesome!!! I LOVE IT!!
View attachment 326652
View attachment 326653View attachment 326655

Just shows how awesome he is, that there's still kind people in this world that think of others, and how the RC community just ROCKS!! 👍🤘😁

I'll have to move around my signs/banners on my track shed so this one is front and center. I'll share a pic once it's up.

Thanks again Doom!. Not sure what I did to deserve this, but I sincerely appreciate it. You da man!! 👊🤝🫶😁✌️

Foo Fighters Reaction GIF

PLEASEEEE for gawd sakes @Doom! DO NOT send pics of you in your man thong like you did last Christmas.

But I was having that custom engraved into a mirror so when you looked on it you would be able to share in all the glory. 🤣

I’m pretty much half blind but the view/vision I’m screwed for life I’m sure. Guess disability would have to kick in. There goes my job.

Back