thinking bout a crawler build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MGT8.0owner

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
hey guys i need some opinions...i've been looking at so many crawler vids and builds that i want to do 1 of my own but don't no what to do i know i want the berg 2.2 axles and the first kit on this (probobly going to buy the 3.5 Zero chassis, skid, and high clearance links from chip cross)but i want to no what kind of electrics and stuff i would need for a comp ready crawler...post links please...i need info on stuff like motors, esc's, digs that kinda stuff...and can you guys post pics of your crawlers so i can see setups and stuff like that.

thnx-mgt8.0owner(Austin)

k austin, smart choice....get atleast a 645 servo, if you can afford better for sure get better. get either a Sidewinder esc and a cc bec or a Mamba max with cc bec. id go with two 45t integy motors personally...for dig you will need a radio with a 3 position switch to run it...

k austin, smart choice....get atleast a 645 servo, if you can afford better for sure get better. get either a Sidewinder esc and a cc bec or a Mamba max with cc bec. id go with two 45t integy motors personally...for dig you will need a radio with a 3 position switch to run it...

got some links???:\

i've heard the integy products aren't that graet are the motors ok??

yes the motors are fine man and are super cheap...I've had like 5 or 6 integy's thats have all outlasted any Novaks I've ran.

when you are ready to do it i'll link you to a dig how too for them...

danget i told you not to confuse him with your fancy talk lol

what are you going to do about it your like 5000miles away

you prob can't find your way to the airport if you tried

plz i banned before for this same reason no stop thread crapping before i get in trouble they like you better then me so ill get in trouble

plz i banned before for this same reason no stop thread crapping before i get in trouble they like you better then me so ill get in trouble

i dont care i dont want to get banned a first time..and ya its true they do like me more lol joking

so how do you like all those airplanes flying over your house. its not a earth quake its just a plane i no you get confused alot lol

so how do you like all those airplanes flying over your house. its not a earth quake its just a plane i no you get confused alot lol

i hate the planes flying over i started a potition to get them to move the airport it didn't work though lol...i know they have to be planes cause we dont have earthquakes here no tectonic or what ever there called plates close enough

Back