The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. It's taken lots of blood sweat and tears to get her to where she is at.

Because some don't get alongy with each other schrode mode

Found Mission impossible 1,2 and 3 on blu-ray for 20$.

Nice score, Bart. I've still got them on HD-DVD.

The first was pretty bad ass, kinda opened the door for "the ol switcharu" type movies.

The 4th Mission Impossible (Ghost Protocol) is scheduled for release on the 17th of this month. I see another BluRay purchase in my future.

Bought a go pro hero 2 outdoor edition. Suction cup Motorsport mount and 16 gig class 6 sd card.

I still want to see a pic of all of geckos rigs, because I don't believe that he has gotten several thousand dollars worth of rc's in the past couple months.

i had trouble with my eyes. called the doctor, he said stop using a new med. and my eyes got better in one hour. thank the lord.

i had trouble with my eyes. called the doctor, he said stop using a new med. and my eyes got better in one hour. thank the lord.

Holy crap, what kind of meds make you go blind?

Holy crap, what kind of meds make you go blind?

My dad's on some painkillers that give him double vision at times. Any drive over 20 minutes, and someone else has to drive.

300 FMJ practice rounds in 9mm, new 17rd clip for the Glock, 100 .22mag rounds, and a box of Zombie max 9mm rds for when the attack starts! They even include helpful tips on the back of the box!

ZombieMax.jpg

ZM9mm.jpg

zombiekillers.jpg

300 FMJ practice rounds in 9mm, new 17rd clip for the Glock, 100 .22mag rounds, and a box of Zombie max 9mm rds for when the attack starts! They even include helpful tips on the back of the box!

Pretty funny. Their a nice round though for sure, I have some in .308.

Didn't buy directly, but tax dollars did. Popped off about 1100 rds of .380, .40, 12gauge, and .223 today for qualifications out at the range.

Still waiting to see a picture of all gecko's rigs he claims to have bought in the past couple months.

Me too, I wanna see em all.

Back