The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starting Monday and for the whole month of June I'll be fishing and camping more than anything so I put myself on hold for buying anything RC.
However I did buy a hitch for my newest 1/10 build.

61LuaiuM67L._AC_SL1234_.jpg
71wEoU8NOCL._AC_SL1072_.jpg

It's just for looks and I see no reason for a trailer. .

We bought a used flatbed UV printer, tested it out on a 4' by 8' piece of drywall, my SMC 2S 5.2Ah 150C batteries also showed up today.

JFX-200.jpg

A 6 pack of PBR is only$5.99...."Never shall I return!"
Haven't had beer in 10 or 15 years. But the bourbon will make the Pepsi go down smoother.

A 6 pack of PBR is only$5.99...."Never shall I return!"
Haven't had beer in 10 or 15 years. But the bourbon will make the Pepsi go down smoother.

Bourbon makes most things go down smoother.

Have you installed these yet? And what did you put them on? Got a roof rack for my scx10ii Cherokee that will make the body pins hard to get at…was looking at this style
I put them on my new build, Tacoma. I only put magnets on the front and body clips in the bed.

Back