The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have three of them, two are Lifetime paddle, and the other is a Lost Creek Mako pedal kayak but it likes to run upside down...:eek:
I'm guessing your fishing in fresh water, but do you also do salt water? i do both heres most of my salt water stuff but if you can't tell theres a gold one witch is 12ft i believe the others a 8 footers i think one of them I'm going to redo also a crap ton of lures and 2 red rods

B5006117-7C86-44A1-9DE8-B87D69495C8D.jpeg

6B9ECF67-675B-4BDA-9386-E77069664AB5.jpeg

C6A0B7E0-5553-4373-8BE4-330394CB93CA.jpeg

360A05D0-A3C3-4B02-B26C-E2260DCE462E.jpeg

31AC4FBB-63CE-4423-A8F9-D619ECBA54B6.jpeg

I'm guessing your fishing in fresh water, but do you also do salt water? i do both heres most of my salt water stuff but if you can't tell theres a gold one witch is 12ft i believe the others a 8 footers i think one of them I'm going to redo also a crap ton of lures and 2 red rods

View attachment 152328

View attachment 152329

View attachment 152330

View attachment 152331

View attachment 152332
It's hard to find salt in Idaho bud, but for decades, Meteorologists, geologists, astrologist's have all predicted California will sink into the ocean, if that happens then I'll head for Walmart and get some bigger gear.

Last edited:
All this weather talk makes me wish I had just bought a motorhome. Then I could just drive wherever the weather is nice, and go somewhere else when it isn't. It would have to have a 24' RC trailer though.

It's hard to find salt in Idaho but for decades, Meteorologists, geologists, astrologist's have all predicted California will sink into the ocean, if that happens then I'll head for Walmart and get some bigger gear.
bass pro is ganna have the yacht you need
All this weather talk makes me wish I had just bought a motorhome. Then I could just drive wherever the weather is nice, and go somewhere else when it isn't. It would have to have a 24' RC trailer though.
well its cheaper smaller

In all honesty, I like the quiet and tranquility of being alone out in my kayak. I fish reservoirs that hold Crappie and Bass.
There is nothing like rowing into a nice shaded cove with nobody else around.

In all honesty, I like the quiet and tranquility of being alone out in my kayak. I fish reservoirs that hold Crappie and Bass.
There is nothing like rowing into a nice shaded cove with nobody else around.
definitely luckily i have a lake like 1/4 mile down the street from my house i need to build something with wheels to tow that kayak

For quite some time, the wife and I have discussed getting a motor home and live in it and travel back and follow the weather just like you mentioned.
Then I looked in my storage sheds...

For quite some time, the wife and I have discussed getting a motor home and live in it and travel back and follow the weather just like you mentioned.
Then I looked in my storage sheds...
But you wouldn't need most of that stuff in the sheds 😉

Last edited:
I bought a couple tubes for my new bike and that's about it.
I did ride 10.25 miles on my bike today and love it. It rides better than my road bike.

I have a goal bud. I really want to ride the Weiser river trail this spring. I've mentioned it before, it's 84 miles from New Meadows to Weiser where I live.
the trail head is two blocks from my house. I'll just have the wife drop me off in New Meadows.
I'm also going to try from Steck Park to my house which is about 25 miles but its some pretty heavy up and down roads, steep roads.
Steck park sits at the start of Brownlee Reservoir and the sand dunes are out that way. Pretty nice in the spring when every thing is green but it's ugly now.
Tomorrow I'm having the wife drop me off at the end of the blacktop and I'll ride home. It's 10.5 miles and I rode it a few weeks ago.
I go as much as my lungs allow but I'm loving it.

Last edited: