The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LMAO , if she hands you the debit card, I'm putting my foot down... :p
My wife actually loves me sence of humor, I keep her in tears and tell her everything I talk about in here.
Heck she points out the good looking girls on tv lol.

I really enjoy this forum because of you guys. I get a good laugh every time I'm in here.
The wife laughs right along with me as well.

I really enjoy this forum because of you guys. I get a good laugh every time I'm in here.
The wife laughs right along with me as well.
Same here, you guys are a fun bunch, and it's nice to have someone to share with at home too. :thumbs-up:

The good news is, my furnace girl will be back tomorrow to install the new motor.

How's my hair look?
Tunedpipe!... Tunedpipe! Wake up. Have you been playing with that Tom cat again? Hey, I know a couple guys here that get it šŸ˜œšŸ˜šŸ¤£

Since I dont have enough LiPos I picked up a Thunder Power Reaper to test :)

20220914_045601.jpg
20220914_045555.jpg

you need to make Mrs Tunedpipe a account on here
Wouldn't that be a hoot! But I would highly advise against it. Two people in one household corrupted by the likes of us could be really dangerous šŸ¤

you need to make Mrs Tunedpipe a account on here
She don't use a computer but I always share the news, info, forum conversations, and videos with her.
Once in a while I hook it up to my flat screen tv so she can watch.

She don't use a computer but I always share the news, info, forum conversations, and videos with her.
Once in a while I hook it up to my flat screen tv so she can watch.
Been a while since I've hooked up to the big screen to watch YT RC. Laptop died and no connectivity from the desktop. Have a chromebook replacing the laptop. Need to see if that works.

As far as buying today, have a Vanquish Incision AL motor mount and gear guard for the SMT 10 on the way. Cheers. 'AC'

Been a while since I've hooked up to the big screen to watch YT RC. Laptop died and no connectivity from the desktop. Have a chromebook replacing the laptop. Need to see if that works.

As far as buying today, have a Vanquish Incision AL motor mount and gear guard for the SMT 10 on the way. Cheers. 'AC'
If you have a smart TV you can just stream the video from your phone to the TV

I bought a bag to mount under my bike seat and a metric allen wrench set to carry in it.
It will also hold my CO2 inflater, extra CO2 canisters and a couple extra tubes.

I bought a bag to mount under my bike seat and a metric allen wrench set to carry in it.
It will also hold my CO2 inflater, extra CO2 canisters and a couple extra tubes.
Hey, you forgot the shark repellant! :p